Smashbox and bobybrown eyeliners

Is'adZahira

Hi!

Have you tryed this brands of eyeliners? I always have the problem that my eyeliner fades with time and when I see those gothic girls whose eyeliners stays allday I wonder that do they use :confused:

Angelofdance

Hmmmm, here are some of my suggestions:

1) For getting your eyes (inner) dark use a good quality Khol. I know that MAC says that their pencils are "khol" pencils, but I think their black pencil eyeliner fades insanely fast. I bought an expensive khol (powder kind) from a company from France which once you apply it makes your whole inner eye lash line black (up and bottom).

2) My boyfriend found this one : maybelline "unstoppable" eye liner. Seriously, works great.

3) Use a wet angle brush with your fave dark eyeshadow or pigment, and apply to your lids (not the inner lid, as that would probably be not good for your eyes). This will increase the colour of your shadow, make it last longer, and is great : )

4) When you use a pencil eye liner (again not on the inner lash line) you can increase the "wearage" by lining eyeshadow over top of it.

5) To get great DARK lines, use MACs liquid line with an angel brush. This is like a thick liquid liner with the precision of an angle brush. Again, this is on the outer lash line, but gets your eyes DARK!

- Tip, to get great Elvira eyes, or if you want to make your eyes look big an dramatic- line the inner lash line with a good white liner. Then line your outer lashes with black (or anyother colour). Makes your eyes look big and doll like!

Iris/aod

Hadassah

I have piggy little eyes, so the white eyeliner on the inside rim is a MUST for me for stage. It makes your eyes huge! If I try to do cat eyes without it, my eyes look like two little black pig eyes. I kid you not.

MAC's liquid liner(in the pots) is absolutely awesome. And I love my new shadow kit by Bibo - a Graham Webb product. Four dark, sparkly shadows that wear like a dream. Black, Brown, Midnight, And Dark Bordeux. Hot!

Demelza

i love eye makeup so much - don't you girls? Especially black, grey smokey eyes. i wear eye makeup every day. Not too much as I don't want to look gothic ! but soft, sexy, gentle, well aplied and 'smokey'.;)

Erina

lol, you could probably call me one of those ' gothic girls'; I just use Rimmel, and that stays on for the whole day fine, and even several days (though with a more worn out effect that I personally prefer)