The prize-winning fund II International Belly dance cup Moscow 2006 makes 4000$

kitti

Dear fans and profi bellydansers . The league of bellydance masters has honour to invite you to take part in II INTERNATIONAL BELLYDANCE CUP MOSCOW 2006 . In it to year in the rules of action there were essential changes and the quantity of nominations has considerably increased. Including the nomination "Fans" is entered.
The prize-winning fund II INTERNATIONAL BELLYDANCE CUP MOSCOW 2006 makes 4000 $. Besides a monetary prize in a nomination "Professionals" the suit for 500 $ from KARMAStyle will be presented to the winner
Action will pass on October, 13-15th in Moscow

COMPETITION has nominations "fans- non professionals dansers", "juniors", "groups", "men", "professionals".

Jury heads Dina and Rakiya Hassan from Cairo.

Tere ia some photo of 1 INTERNATIONAL BELLYDANCE CUP MOSCOW 2005 - http://www.bellydance-profi.ru/index.php?name=Album&file=index&do=showgall&gid=9

Angelofdance

OooOOOoo, too bad I'll be busy with school all October and doubt I'll be able to get to Moscow! But this is pretty interesting....

iris/aod

kitti

OooOOOoo, too bad I'll be busy with school all October and doubt I'll be able to get to Moscow! But this is pretty interesting....

iris/aod

its a pity.We are waiting for dansers from USA and other countries .Who is intresting in details of competition may ask me any question.Also 10 augeust Leage of bellydance masters will present english version of www.bellydance-profi.ru .There will be complete information about Moscow bellydance cup.

Moon

I'm not a competitive person so I'm not interested in participating (and I don't thing I'm good enough either ;))
But it must be fun to watch. I hope you'll have a great time Kitti.

kitti

Dvd of gala show and competition Will be on sale :)
Dina will dance with her wonderful orchestra!
also on gala show will dance

vilena

aida

Last edited: