Hello

Jessenia

Hello my name is Jessenia and I'm from Argentina. I've taking bellydancing classes since last year and the only thing I can say is that I love dancing, especially bellydancing :p.
It seems that your forum is doing really well and I'd like to chat with people with the same interests and passion for the bellydancing as I have.
Sorry for my english, I'm doing my best :p

miss_shimmy

hi jessenia

you are doing great with your english,better than me and I am english...he he he:p

welcome to the forums,i hope you find all you need here.

amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zurah

¡Bienvenida Jessenia! Don't worry about your English, this is an international community. Enjoy!

Moon

Welcome to the forum Jessenia! :)
Don't worry about your English, I think you're doing very well.

zahra

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy the interesting discussions here.

What other dance styles do you enjoy?

Perhaps you can teach us about Argentine Tango??? :)

I love to learn about different international dance styles!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessenia

Thank you all for receiving me in such a sweet way!!!

I know nothing about Tango, sorry to tell you.. The styles I like most are bellydance and brasilian dancing but I also know a little of hip hop and latin dancing.

I don't know why but sometimes you fell more attracted to those things that are far from you and you don't care that much about your own things. :confused: It didn't cross my mind to start doing tango or folklorico which are typical dancings of my country.

zahra

T

I don't know why but sometimes you fell more attracted to those things that are far from you and you don't care that much about your own things. :confused: It didn't cross my mind to start doing tango or folklorico which are typical dancings of my country.

How true! The reason why I asked is there are many classes here
for Argentine tango. We have had a program here called "Dancing with the
Stars". This tv program had a celebrity paired with a contestant
to compete in ballroom dancing. This seems to have stimulated interest
in ballroom dance again.

Thank you for your reply!

unaneyia

welcome

hey jessenia welcome to the forum and feel free to ask anything and contact us about anything ....
enjoy ...

"its not the moving of the hips that do the job.... but the moving of the soul...."

Last edited:

Jessenia

How true! The reason why I asked is there are many classes here
for Argentine tango. We have had a program here called "Dancing with the
Stars". This tv program had a celebrity paired with a contestant
to compete in ballroom dancing. This seems to have stimulated interest
in ballroom dance again.

Thank you for your reply!

Yes I know it, here in my country there is a version of that program called dancing for a dream, but it is not that popular and it's very controversial. It's always the same thing and the jury gives their sentence more because of the artist and not because they dance well.
I don't like it that much but if it helps to stimulate people to doing dances at least it is worthwhile :)

tim ema

**Welcome to the forum!!**

I am quite new here too and I have found everyone VERY friendly and helpful!
You've come to the right place!!

:)
AT