- Beledi
    - Drum solo
    - Saiidi
    - Egyptian pop
    - Improvisations
    - Dance combinations without choreography
    - Master class for teachers

BIOGRAPHY:
    Katerina Sofrova - Shereen – extremely charismatic dancer with excellent technique and professional stage presence.

She gathered her dancing experiences in Prague, London, Egypt, Turkey and in Middle East. Among her teachers are Jade Henriksen, Khaled Mahmoud, Serena Ramzy, Lulu Sabongi...

She regularly appears in elite clubs in London, Istanbul and Dubai. With her dancing she even enchanted royal families from Brunei, State of Qatar, United Arabian Emirates and Saudi Arabia. She performed for Elton John and Natacha Atlas. She was working with Jillina from Bellydance Superstars and Aziza. As a specially invited guest she appeared on many known festivals all over the world.

Workshops will likely take place in Ljubljana and Nova Gorica. She will be teaching Classical Egyptian style-Raks Sharki, Beledi, Drum solo with the drummer, Saidi, Egyptian pop, Improvisation, Dance combinations without choreography, master class for teachers is also possible and by agreement also classes of Persian gulf dances.

All interested are most welcome to work with us or organize workshops at locations more accessible to you.

Applications and additional information at: kud.dream@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

There is still a room for a couple of dancers on Shereen workshops in Slovenia (26-30.9).

Description of workshops:

COMBO WITHOUT COREOGRAPHY
    This class will begin with posture and technique drills, focusing on executing movements correctly. These moves will then be put into combinations all based on classical egyptian style. We will focuse on perfect walk, which is the base of raks sharki, steps, arms and hip moves. We will also talk about understanding egyptian music corectlly and how to use correct moves with music and beats. It is a usefull preparation for the raks sharki workshop.All levels are welcome.

DRUM SOLO

This class will begin with posture and technique drills. Focusing on shimmies an accents. We will listen to various examples of beats and explain how they are used in drumsolos. Finally we will learn a chreography which includes various beats. Intermediate and adavced level.

RAKS SHARKI
    Class starts with streching and posture and technical training. Then we will focuse on various steps, turns and ways to move around and not only stay on one spot, which is very important for classical style. We will train combinations and then put them together in a choreography which can be performed with a veil as well. The choreography is not only ment for training, but also to be used as a performance. Intermediate and advanced level.

EGYPTIAN POP
    As usually, the class will start with streching, then I will talk about different kinds of arabic pop and which ones we can use for dancing and which ones not. We will do technical drills and combinations and combine them into a choreography which is very usefull not only for intermediate students but also for teachers teaching beginner and intermediate classes. Moves are inspired by jazz dancing but classical style as well.

MASTERCLASS
    The Master class is more of an individual class. I have max. 5-10 students there. And normally I focuse on what they need to improve. Usually they show me their choreographies and dance and we go thru their mistakes and qualities. Very helpfull is also to when I prepare some classical music for them and we create the choteograpy together. I talk about how to put a choreography together, how to performe it and we talk more about performing and teaching, but sometimes we do technical training as well if necessary.I dont like to do that when time is limited.

For all information write to: KUD.DREAM@GMAIL.COM