New member!!

NatasaofGreece

Hello,my name is Natasa,i'm from Greece and i 've been bellydancing for 3.5 years! Now i'm a professional bellydancer but i'm a student of business administration as well!;) Every day i discover the real magic of bellydance & i'm trying to improve myself more and more..So,i'd be glad to meet new people who love dance and share our thoughts and feelings about this lovely dance!
Kisses
Natasa

pearl

Hello Natasa!

I'm Daniela from Germany and brand new on this forum too! I've just started learning belly dance but I love it so much. How old are you, if I may ask?

NatasaofGreece

Hey Daniela!

Hi Daniela,nice to meet u!! well..i'll be 22 at October 1st!;) And what about u?
I have some friends from Germany too...(i think the south part).
CU sweety!

Safran

Geia sou Maariku!!!Do u speak Greek??lol!
nice to meet u!
Kisses!

Etsi kai etsi :) I know my share of Greek - studied a bit in university and have spent quite a lot of time in Greece. And, as yull probably soon learn, I am rather fanatic about your country :lol:

NatasaofGreece

Greek fan!

No kidding......:shok:I suddenly love u more haha!!And how did this love for Greece begin?What were ur studies about?

Maria_Aya

And have to add that Natassa is an excellent dancer and everytime i see her she is even better !!!
Adding that her lovely mother Martha is a dancer (hobbyist also) and we were together on NileGroup festival last April and had the best time :)

Kissesssssssss
Maria Aya:D

pearl

Hi Daniela,nice to meet u!! well..i'll be 22 at October 1st!;) And what about u?
I have some friends from Germany too...(i think the south part).
CU sweety!

I will be 34 on October 4th! Geez, I remember when I was 22 ! Seems like yesterday ;)

pearl

Oh...so ur a Libra too!!:clap: I see we have many commons lol! What do like most in Bellydance?(fav. bellydancer?)

I must say it is the oriental music that captivated me first. I first started listening to and enjoying oriental music after my visits to Turkey. I find Turkey, especially Istanbul, so magically oriental. From the oriental music came belly dance music. Then last year I went to a belly dance show here in Germany. The combination of the music with the dance.. I heart went out to it. I was like in a dream. I thought, 'I really have to learn this dance.'

What I like most in belly dance? The way the body moves to the music, slow movements when the music is slow, faster fluid movements as the music becomes more rapid. I like the feeling of controling and moving one part of my body while the other part is on 'stand by'. And its such a sexy dance which I can do by myself, learn at my own tempo. :)

chryssanthi sahar

Natasoula mou kalos orises sto forum:D Welcome baby. I'm happy to have another Greek (and especially one who is a good friend and a talented dancer) here in the forum. I hope you'll have much fun here. It is the most wonderful belly dance forum ever:dance: