Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New member

Post Thanks / Like

Default New member

hi my name is barb just found this site, have been danceing for about 15 months and love it to bits and its great to meet you all.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey!

You're from Victoria! Do you know any Maltese by any chance? I'm from Malta and I know that there are lots of Maltese living in Victoria. Is belly dance very popular there?

Post Thanks / Like

Default hello pearl

hi pearl i dont know for sure if the people are maltese but i think they have their own clubs in melbourne and belly is very popular here im just starting to find different places to go to see all of our great dancers but most time its a 2 hour drive but its worth it.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, Barb! Nice to meet you, too! This is a wonderful site for sharing and learning. I love it!

Pearl~~ You're from Malta?! My sister married a man from there and moved several years ago. From the pix she's sent me, it's really beautiful. Nice to meet you, too!

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome and I look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you also

Post Thanks / Like

HI there ,welcome and happy posting...lydia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TinaL View Post
    Hi, Barb! Nice to meet you, too! This is a wonderful site for sharing and learning. I love it!

Pearl~~ You're from Malta?! My sister married a man from there and moved several years ago. From the pix she's sent me, it's really beautiful. Nice to meet you, too!
    Malta IS beautiful Haven't you ever been there since your sister got married?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Belly Dance in Malta by ARTEMOCION

Artemoción Belly Dance , Malta

Learn the sensual art of Belly Dancing!

Artemocion is offering courses of Belly Dancing in SLIEMA ,NAXXAR AND MELLIEHA.
    Our courses are held by professional teachers. We offer courses , workshops and private classes.
    Classical Arabic Belly Dance, Modern Belly dance, Turkish Belly Dance, Spanish fusion and much more!

Classical Arabic Belly Dance course is starting in August in Sliema
    so don't miss this great opportunity to indulge in the world of Oriental Belly Dancing!

Our professional performers and teachers can be also booked for shows , parties and weddings.
    Our exotic dancers will make your celebration an unforgettable experience!

Contact us on 79068761 or scorpian.turner@yahoo.com for more information

Thanks
    Artemocion, Malta

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Artemocion Malta View Post
    Artemoción Belly Dance , Malta

Learn the sensual art of Belly Dancing!

Artemocion is offering courses of Belly Dancing in SLIEMA ,NAXXAR AND MELLIEHA.
    Our courses are held by professional teachers. We offer courses , workshops and private classes.
    Classical Arabic Belly Dance, Modern Belly dance, Turkish Belly Dance, Spanish fusion and much more!

Classical Arabic Belly Dance course is starting in August in Sliema
    so don't miss this great opportunity to indulge in the world of Oriental Belly Dancing!

Our professional performers and teachers can be also booked for shows , parties and weddings.
    Our exotic dancers will make your celebration an unforgettable experience!

Contact us on 79068761 or scorpian.turner@yahoo.com for more information

Thanks
    Artemocion, Malta
    Hello!!!

Glad to hear that bellydance lessons are commencing in Malta too! What, you must be the first on the island to offer bellydance lessons! If I were still living there I'd have been the first to apply, no doubt!! Good luck, hope you get lots of students and that your venture will make a lot of success!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pearl we have more than just belly dance in common

thanks dear Pearl . Yeah i Have been Belly Dancing since i was much younger (now i am 20) and in the beginning people where like >>>>>>>>>>>>>huh? is she Arabic or Maltese!Well i am Maltese but i learned Belly Dancing in Tunisia!
    I go often on tv to dance and talk about Belly dance and oriental culture .
    I saw your posts , you live in Germany right? my boyfriend is German but he lives here in Malta. We are going there in August for a week.

xxxxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast