Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello from Germany!

Hello Everyone!

I'm Daniela, 33, from Essen, Germany. Maltese by nationality but living in Essen since 2003 with my husband and our son who is 3 years old.

I'm new to this forum as well as to belly dancing. I've long wished to learn this form of dance but it took me long to find a teacher and a course to suit me. I've been attending belly dance classes for about two months now and I must say that the happiest times of my days and weeks are those times that I am learning or just practising belly dance.

Besides the dance, I am also in love with oriental music, especially the turkish sort.

I hope to meet new friends through this forum, especially people from Germany and, who knows, from Malta as well!! :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Guten Abend Pearl. Wilkommen!
    k

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by karena View Post
    Guten Abend Pearl. Wilkommen!
    k
    Hello Karena,

How are you? Are you from Germany?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm fine thanks. How are you doing? No I'm in the UK but can speak a bit of German. I'm having to try and brush up on it as some stuff I need to read for some research I'm doing is in German, so I suppose it is in my head at the moment.
    k

Post Thanks / Like

Hi!

I live in Wuppertal and from time to time,I dance in Essen at Restaurant Fatamorgana.

Maybe we will meet someday?

KR
    Salma

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Salma Parvaneh View Post
    Hi!

I live in Wuppertal and from time to time,I dance in Essen at Restaurant Fatamorgana.

Maybe we will meet someday?

KR
    Salma
    Yes I heard about the Auftritte at the Fatamorgana restaurants though as yet I have never been there. Do you dance at the Mulheim restaurant? The last show they had (the first I knew of) was on the 1st September. I had planned to go but my husband got caught up with work and.. we had no babysitter

I am going to the show in Dusseldorf on the 15th September. Will you be there too? (CAHIRA - Bauchtanz in Düsseldorf - Bauchtanzstudio in Düsseldorf)