Salome Productions present Bellyqueen

Salome

Administrator
Bellyqueen Dance Theater will be making one stop in Oregon on their West Coast Tour, don't miss an opportunity to study with New York's crem da la crem. Both Amar Gamal and Kaeshi Chai of BDSS will be offering workshops. It's right around the corner - September 27th! Visit our informational page for the scoop Salome Productions Presents Bellyqueen!.

Lanari

I was reading a little about this and wanted to know if beginners like me would be too far in over our heads if we dropped into a workshop like the first one mentioned? It sounds amazing and I'd love to participate but I wouldn't want to spend the entire time just being frustrated because I'm not up to speed. Any thoughts?

Salome

Administrator
I was reading a little about this and wanted to know if beginners like me would be too far in over our heads if we dropped into a workshop like the first one mentioned? It sounds amazing and I'd love to participate but I wouldn't want to spend the entire time just being frustrated because I'm not up to speed. Any thoughts?

Let me talk to them and get a feeling for level...

Salome

Administrator
This just in from Bellyqueen
Mixed level is fine. Both Amar and I are accustomed to teaching dancers of all levels and will offer variations appropriate to differing abilities

Lanari

Salome,

When I tried buying a ticket, it told me there was a temporary error and that I should return to the merchants site, then it said the site wasn't supported by that server. So would it be safe to try the transaction again? I just don't want to double charge my card :confused:

Salome

Administrator
Hi there,

I checked paypal and no charge was processed from you so you can try again. I've had many folks buy tickets from that page so I'm sure it works. Probably a temporary hiccup :)

Letti

Bellyqueen visited Budapest, Hungary just this weekend.

They kept 3 workshops and also performed at a show.

I attended all 3 workshops, as i was pretty much interested in everything. I was a bit worried beforehand, because i have started to take classes like 5-6 months ago and thought that everyone will be very very advanced. Luckily it wasnt too bad at all :D there were even some more clumsy students than me, and after all, noone is born as a bellydancer.

The workshops were great and even though they were not easy, even I could manage with most movements, turns and such. Anyway, 2 of the workshops were on the same day and for the second one i was quite tired already, so my uptake was limited :) It was also nice that we could record ourselfs so we can practice the choreographies at home.

I can only say, many many many thanks for Bellyqueen for visiting Hungary!

Might be in the wrong topic though