Thread: brighton uk

Post Thanks / Like

Default brighton uk

Hi there i have a student that is only her for 1 month in Dubai and she would like to continue when going home what is brighton in the Uk ,do,s anyone knows where she could go?thanks a million Lydia

Post Thanks / Like

Hi
    She could try looking at wiggle.org for classes. It is more northern England based but there are 7 Brighton classes on there (listed under Sussex). I don't know the standard but hopefully a Southerner will know.
    I know there must be stuff happening, as there was an event in Brighton a few months ago that some London people were traveling down to...

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks a lot Karena i will tell her she will be very hapy with that news,have a great day Lydia

Post Thanks / Like

She is very lucky being in Brighton, I love it there. Im preety sure in the close vicinity there is Khaled Mahmoud and Galit Mersand, both are great teachers!

Post Thanks / Like

Galit is one of those on wiggle with three levels of classes. Excellent!

Post Thanks / Like

I go to Galit's classes, she's in Brighton and is great! Check her website for up to date class times and workshops though, some of the Wiggle info is out of date.

Haven't been to any of Hilde's classes but I've seen her dance and she was very impressive.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Lady,s you just made my day.... i can give her the good news and so you made her day to wishing you happy dancing today, Lydia

Post Thanks / Like

Aniseteph where are Galit's classes based? I've been down in Brighton visiting friends (who live in the lanes so that's about the only part of town I've gotten to know), and I'm considering maybe dropping into a class when I'm next down. I'm even thinking of moving there for a few months before I go to uni, I'm in love with the place it's like Nottingham but better, cleaner friendlier... I havn't even started my new job yet and I'm considering asking for a transfer