Hello from Ukraine!!!

Damajanti2007

Dear Ladies, hello!!!!

I`m from Ukraine, my name is Damajanti:) My dear friend advised me this site and I`m really charmed of this site dedicated to Belly Dance, this magic and so beautiful dance art!!!! I`m very grateful to my dear friend Kharmine:) Thank you so much, Kharmine!!!! I hope so much that here I will find many like-minded persons. I saw pictures of ladies here and can say that you all are very beautiful and talanted because talent cannot be hided:)
I`m dancing not long time and not professionnal dancer but I think that this dance is big part of my soul when I tried to express myself in belly dance. For me this dance is real woman`s art where woman, small or tall, slim or with forms can easily show her and first of all love her own body. This dance for me is source of very good mood, health and of corse natural life!!! I would be glad if you see my video and judge my modest contribution to this big art named Belly Dance!!!

Here is my link with video:
YouTube - Askim
YouTube - Raks Al Sharqi

Write me please! I will be very glad and opened for communication

With best regards,
Damajanti

KuteNurse

Welcome~Welcome! I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I have. PS...There is great advice here, but the games are fun too!

Damajanti2007

Hello, Salome!
Nice to meet you! I saw your video and would like to say that you are perfect dancer! Your elegant dance reflects your passion and beauty sooo deep, soo wonderful! Without words only by your expressive gestures und movements I understand all your feelings you express in dance. Bravo, Salome, bravo!!!!
As for me, I`m living in Donetsk, not far from Azov sea. What city in Ukraine did you live, Salome? You know, I was very nice surprised to meet here people who lived in my country:)

Privet Anatoliy!!! Bezumno rada vstretit zemlyaka!!!!!!! Duje duje priemno!!!!! A gde ti v Ukraine jil? ili jivesh?

Kharmine, dear, thank you very much!!!!!!!!