Thought Provoking Belly Dance Costumes Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
index

Here's the link, Malta. Unosell also offers leather and barrels of wine, whiskey, and other alcoholic beverages. The latter may explain the costumes.

I give up! I tried that link and my PC went haywire! I think these costumes must be sooo bad my PC rejected the whole site!

Oh on another note, I have tride to get my name changes but as yet that hasn't happened, so just to let you know I'm not Malta, but rather in Malta and my name is Atlantis, and thats my real name not a stage name just in case you ask!
Sorry just a small peeve! :D

Shanazel

I am so sorry, Atlantis! My real name is the name of a country, and I just assumed you had a regional name, too. I thought Atlantis was the name of your troupe. :redface::redface: I'll go sit in the corner now.

I am so sorry, Atlantis! My real name is the name of a country, and I just assumed you had a regional name, too. I thought Atlantis was the name of your troupe. :redface::redface: I'll go sit in the corner now.

Oops was I a little harsh? Please come out of the corner Shanazel!
Hangs head and sits quietly by myself!
Piece offering ~

This one is down as a Tribal Costume, not sure they got the idea of Tribal?

Description

Just have a look on the costume

It is absolutely gorgeous. The fabric is fine satin. Beautiful hand embroidery work shows the value of product itself. Work is made of beads, stars, coins and threads.

NEW PROFESSIONAL GODDESS BELLY DANCE COSTUME

Beautiful handmade Indian belly dance professional costume with Head band, Wrist band, Neck band. It is a absolutely gorgeous.The fabric is georgette, beautiful rich and heavy hand embroidery work speaks the value of the product itself. Work is made of beads, stars and coins. Please have a close look and assess the value of the product at your own.

FREE BONUS BINDI (FOREHEAD DOTS) WITH EVERY PURCHASE

eBay!

Last edited by a moderator:

jenc

What about 2 brothers one called Laramie and the other one Sherrif SMITH. We knew the first one who NEVER called himself anything but MIFF!!!!

Where do you find them ALL

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Now how did you guess I was a child of the 60's?
BTW my sister is Argentina, not sure who came off better?:think:

I was in my teens & very early 20s in the 60s, and so many babies had unusual names ( flower power times - wonderful years!), I always wished I had been born then:D so could have had a unique name. I was saddled with a very ordinary name, because that was the way it was in the 40s & 50s:(

Argentina I would never have thought to use that as a girls name, it is pretty though. I wanted to call my eldest daughter Inari, India but hubby said no, so she became Charlotte. My 2nd girl is Genevieve, the boys are pretty ordinary, Steven & David. I think with girls names you can be more creative, boys prefer the more common names, especially when they are adults.

If I have any more granddaughter I am going to convince the parents to call her Atlantis, I love it!

Sorry for the hijack moderator:D
Mosaic

Where do you find them ALL

Do you mean me and all my horrible costumes?
Well after getting up at 6 to get the 3 kids off to school i sit down at my PC with a good hot coffee and check my mails. Then when I get to belly dance forums, the itch starts, hmmm must find more costumes.......... wrings hands with a slight cackle...... :lol:

oops

Just love the support!?
And the level arrangement of the coins!

Now must go and put the washing out on the line!

All right one more!

Lift and separate!?

Shanazel

As the moderator, I okay this hijacking, at least temporarily. I suppose I should come out of the closet at this point and admit my real name is India. I was named after a great aunt. My daughter is Carolina (two states in the US go by that name), and I had great uncles named Count Pulaski and Baron (twins) and one named King. A while back, I was in a study group that included Virginia (a state), Sydney (a city), Georgia (another state, not to mention a country), Austin (capitol city of Texas), and a non-lplace named person who just happened to have a daughter named Ireland. We were practically the UN all by ourselves.

We were practically the UN all by ourselves.

now that remainds me of a song by the Blue Mink with "Melting Pot"
anyone here remeber it?

What we need, what we need
is a great big melting pot
Big enough to take
The world and all it's got
And keep it stirring for
A hundred years or more
And turn out coffee coloured people
by the score

PS Please Miss Moderater dont throw me off!

PS Please Miss Moderater dont throw me off!

Just in case...........

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I sure do remember the song melting pot! Shanazel, I love the name India:D

OK here is a "bellydance" costume that is plain weird, the skirt looks like it is a sequin apron over a skirt. Maybe designed to be worn when BBQ-ing!:lol: Of course it is on ebay AND is one size fits all!

Last edited:

Aniseteph

Ha ha - couldn't be bothered to finish the back! (mmm, acres of beige across one's behind, that's going to look good....)

Moon

I feel a bit bewildered knowing Shanazel is called India :confused:

Not that I think it isn't a nice name but I always thought of you as a Rose or a Daisie.

Shanazel

Well, my dear, if it will make you feel better, Shanazel is a name I made up by combining an Arabic word for bell (zel or zil) with the Hebrew word for a rose (Shoshanna).:D Also my daughter's middle name is Rose, it is one of my favorite flowers, and it reminds me of my grandmother who grew at least a quarter acre of roses for many years. I think it is very nice of you to think of me as a Rose or a Daisie. Thank you!

Phoebedances

Malta is Atlantis.. that is a cool name and so is India. My real name is Phoebe, I thought about inventing a dance name once, but my teacher was like, 'Phoebe is a beautiful name, you should keep it.'

This thread is an endless source of entertainment for me. I love the lift and seperate.. the bellydancer bathing suit.. hahah!! That odd skirt that looks like an apron is so atrocious. Where do people come up with these ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.