Check out these earrings!

Moon

They're very nice :) (although I think they wouldn't look very nice on me. I prefer silver jewelry)

You don't want to get your ears pierced Alaya?

Inanna

Very pretty! Although I have a fear of dangling earrings... lol, Im scared I'll catch them on something and tear my ears, eek!

Shanazel

Ha! I got a very brief glimpse of the earrings, then ZAP! They disappeared and a notice stated that bidding for the item had ended. I like dangles, too. I'd hate to tell you how many earrings I own...

da Sage

Cool earrings at Old Navy stores

Old Navy is notorious for never having what you came for in stock, but they had some *great* earrings in this week.

They are (fake) gold dangly earrings, with two mother-of-pearl wide drops at the bottom. They looked *very* Egyptian, and the drops looked like lotus flowers (although they were smooth-edged, not serrated). I was very tempted to buy them, but my ears are not pierced, and gold is not my color anyway.

So if you have an Old Navy store near you, and you like gold earrings, it's worth a trip!

Aaeesha

Long and dangly earrings have gotten tangled in my hair to the point I've had to rip them out of my hair (and half of my hair caught in the earring went with it!). I tend to stick to the smaller or hooped but still exotic looking earrings now after paying the price twice. I do love those earrings though;)

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Ha! I got a very brief glimpse of the earrings, then ZAP! They disappeared and a notice stated that bidding for the item had ended. I like dangles, too. I'd hate to tell you how many earrings I own...
Please do.

I'd bet you don't have as many as me!

I need to thin my collection a bit...

miss_shimmy

gwinity

hey there gwinity,I would love to see your jewellry,I am making footless sandals,experimenting with different colors/beads etc

smiles

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxx:)

Zurah

Perhaps it's time to start a support group for earring-mad bdancers? My earring collection has completely snowballed out of control. If you have as many different pairs as some shops in your town, does that mean you have a problem?