Hello from Sweden!!!!!

gilda1979

Hej

I'm Gilda and I'm learning bellydance since two years ago in Lund, Sweden... I think this dance is one of the most wonderful things to do...;) I feel healthy and it helps me a lot to relax when I'm stressing.... :cool:

I will go to Egypt to take workshop in the Nile Group... Is anybody going there??? Let me know!!!! We can meet there... :dance:

Nicki

Välkommen till forumet!

All I know right now is that I"ll definately go there sometime, but I will definately go to Stockholm Bellydance festival May 1-4 2008!

Are you planning to go there as well?

Nice to have a fellow Swede here.....

Maria_Aya

heyyyyyyy i'm gonna be at November NileGroup with a group of 15 crazy greeks lol, you can miss us.
Welcome and see you in Cairo also !!!!!!!

Maria Aya :) Greece

gilda1979

Hej Nicki!

well, i'm not sure if I will go to stockholm festival in may but I will try, it depends of my work of course... but keep in touch :)

hej då

gilda1979

Hello Maria Aya!!!!!

it's really nice that you and your group are going to Cairo, I'm sure I will see you there and maybe we can spend time together or for visiting some places in Cairo... :D

see you there

chau

heyyyyyyy i'm gonna be at November NileGroup with a group of 15 crazy greeks lol, you can miss us.
Welcome and see you in Cairo also !!!!!!!

Maria Aya :) Greece

Suheir

Hej! My belly dance teacher is half-Swedish, she started dancing when she was at college in Sweden. I've been to five festivals in Sweden in the past three years, I always have a wonderful time.

I hope to see some of you at the Stockholm Belly Dance Festival in May.

gisela

Super Moderator
Välkommen! Kul att se fler svenskar!

I'm in Copenhagen so that's not at all far from you. There are quite a lot of workshops here if you are interested.
Here is a link to my teacher's website. She has a calendar with EVERYTHING going on in copenhagen and around in denmark. You might find something of interest. I'm going to a workshop in the beginning of nov with Sirke Seppänen from finland, and on the 25th there is a big show with a lot of the good danish dancers.
mavedanser kalenderen
I would just loooove going to the nile group festival but I need to save up some money, so maybe next year in nov.
I'm definitely going to stockholm in may. Never been able to go because of the hectic time at university in spring.

See you around in the forum,
gisela