Male dancer clip from Rakkasah

Recnadocir

I guess it's only fair if I put this out there for y'all to hack at.

I know my arms are too squiddly, I'm working on it. And in my own defense, the platform shoes were a beyatch to move in. And it was a long time ago...(2005).

But I'm going to do the dance again, and better next time!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6Lu-NgkQ6Q

Sharif

Great job!

Hey Icelander, I can just imagine your practice sessions, moving gingerly between animals in your flock of sheep - you do pretty well all things considered! :)

I'm sure some people are going to frown on your choice of music, but I really like it... this coming from someone who danced to a belly dance version of "Staying Alive", of course. And you do it very well, the belly dance and disco/show dance moves mesh nicely. And those turns in the last part - smoooooth! Love it. OK, I'm starting to practice them NOW. :D

chryssanthi sahar

Hey Rick, you are a really great dancer and choreographer and I love almost all of the video clips I've watched with your work, but....what was THAT on your video clip from Rakkasa?:eek: Sorry darling, I didn't like that at all. It was no belly dance , no modern dance, no jazz dance, I don't know what category I should put this stuff into:confused: Come on baby, you can do a lot lot better than that!!!
Sorry for the bitchy comment, but I couldn't suppress it:D