Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Workshop

Dear Group,
    I just returned from the Fifi Abdou workshops in Texas. Next, my dance company is sponsoring Mark Balahadia in Spokane, WA for Lebanese raqs sharghi and Lebanese assaya on September 15th. Then I am teaching a class in Modern Gulf dance during the Morocco event in Boise, ID Sept 22nd.
    Regards,
    A'isha

Post Thanks / Like

Default first

I will be attending my first workshop in July in Georgia with Leyla Jouvana.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm attending Suzanna Del Vecchio's dance retreat in Colorado in August!

Post Thanks / Like

Proving I'm a total addict to workshops I upped my count for workshops this year to, Jim Boz in June, Tribal Cafe in August, Jim Boz in August, and Bahaia's Hot Dance Camp in October. I need either a 12 step program, for instructors I reallly like to stop giving workshops within travel distance (ummm, on sencond thought, nope that's not an option...lol) or to hit the lotto. I'm thinking winning the lottery is the best option of the three...LOL!
    Anyone else from the board going to be at any of these?

Post Thanks / Like

Today I had a really fun workshop: Turkish gypsy with Serkan, it was totally different than what I am used to but it was really fun, it was for me the first time also I was thaught by a male bellydancer

2 weeks ago I did a workshop about hip drops & -kicks and in 2 weeks I'll attend a workshop about all kinds of figure of eights, I'm excited (cuz I suck at them ) And perhaps in april I'll attend a workshop with Razia (about drum solos) but not sure yet if it's my level (don't want to frustrate the teacher by being so sucky :p)

I have only been bellydancing since september but I am a total addict
    Last edited by Adiva; 02-17-2008 at 09:34 PM. Reason: deleted a confusing sentence :)

Post Thanks / Like

Dear Adiva,
    I missed that one! Last week, though, I did go to the mini-workshop with Bozenka (shimmies), also organized by Artemisia. I had a good time. Did you go to the show in Woluwe St. Pierre? Bozenka danced beautifully!

Alma

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I did see the show, it was awesome, Bozenka was amazing, but so was everybody else hihi I loved it

Post Thanks / Like

By the way Fadua, maybe you can help me. Perhaps you remember the drum solo by Farah? It was in part 2, right before Artemisia had her veil dance? I just loved the song Farah used for her drum solo and I was wondering if perhaps you know the title-artist of that song?

Are you french or flemish-speaking? Or both

Post Thanks / Like

Morgana !! from Spain is gonna be in Greece for workshops on 1-2 March.
    I'm taking the beginer in tribal workshop, just to have the exprerience and also find Morgana a very interesting personality, want to meet her in person

Maria Aya

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Hi to all!!! I will be at Ya salam festival 7/10 of March at Belgium. Anyone attending there too????

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast