Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Adiva View Post
    Yeah I just got an email as well... But I am always like this, panicking that I won't get my ticket in time and miss the show hihi :p bad habit I guess... I am just so excited
    Hi!!!! I have my tickets for Belgium and I am soooooo excited!!!!!! I will send you a privet mail with my mobile so we can meet there!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fadua21 View Post
    Dear Adiva,
    I found out the name of the song, is: Drum Language by Issam Houshan. Is in the album Masters of Arabian Percussion.
    Hope this info helps. Take care,
    Fadua
    Wow thank you so much!! I'll look for it :d

Quote Originally Posted by Stella Zahir View Post
    Hi!!!! I have my tickets for Belgium and I am soooooo excited!!!!!! I will send you a privet mail with my mobile so we can meet there!
    I am so looking forward to the show this friday Though I am still not sure if my ticket is in the mail or is waiting for me on friday :p

Just attended a workshop this sunday about all kinds of figure eights and I really needed that one :p It was lots of fun and I believe it helped

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sharon Kihara

Just enrolled myself for 2 workshops with Sharon Kihara, I am like SOOOOOOOOO excited It's not until May though, so I'll have to be patient... But I am looking so forward to it !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ya Salam Festival

Dear Adiva,
    Would you share your comments about the Ya Salam Festival? Were you able to go? I liked most of it, the food was good, and I bought a circle skirt. The show...mmm... I am not sure... I have mixed thoughts.

Fadua

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just in case anyone will be there ...

I will be in Madame Raqia Hassan's Saidi technique/choreography workshops on Sunday, April 6th and The NDC will be dancing in the show in her honor on Friday, April 4th. If you're there, stop and say Hi!

Post Thanks / Like

I just finished a WONDERFUL workshop with the sensational Nourhan Sharif here in NJ...her technqiue is invaluable to dancers!!!
    Gia

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

I will also go to the Sharon Kihara workshop and to one of the Aziza workshops too! I'l so looking forward too it!! Jihaaaa!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Adiva View Post
    Today I had a really fun workshop: Turkish gypsy with Serkan, it was totally different than what I am used to but it was really fun, it was for me the first time also I was thaught by a male bellydancer

2 weeks ago I did a workshop about hip drops & -kicks and in 2 weeks I'll attend a workshop about all kinds of figure of eights, I'm excited (cuz I suck at them ) And perhaps in april I'll attend a workshop with Razia (about drum solos) but not sure yet if it's my level (don't want to frustrate the teacher by being so sucky :p)

I have only been bellydancing since september but I am a total addict
    Hi Adiva!
    The drum solo workshop will feature a choreography that I have taught to a wide range of student levels, so unless your teacher says ''no way, you're not ready'', then give it a try

Post Thanks / Like

I'm attending Khaled's khaleeji workshop and one of Kay Taylor's workshops at JOY next weekend, and then I'm teaching my own workshops and performing in Leuven at the end of April (so exciting, thanks Artemisia!). I'm really looking forward to attending the Aziza workshops in Brussells (full weekend pass, baby!) in May/June, and I will be performing in the show as well If I'm not totally broke, I want to go to Raqs Britannia, but we'll see............

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razia View Post
    Hi Adiva!
    The drum solo workshop will feature a choreography that I have taught to a wide range of student levels, so unless your teacher says ''no way, you're not ready'', then give it a try

Well I can only hope that you won't say I'm not ready :p I am really looking forward to the workshop and the hafla of course!!!

I see that your location says: UK, I thought you were from the US, no?

I am also attending the Aziza workshops, but medium level though :p

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast