Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: The veil

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zorba View Post
    Oh, I wasn't suggesting it was *MY* trademark! It was one of my many sarcasms...

I'd be worried about the veil-in-hair getting tangled with the veil(s)-in-motion. How did you handle that? Was it the second veil?

Yeah, yeah. The first was the overhead veil, the second was tucked in at two points at the back hip and attached to my hair with a clip. I did a full on veil movments with the entrance veil, circling the body, over head and back, then removed the 2nd veil from my hair and worked it in 'sail' fashion while it was tucked into my hip, then working my way out of that...
    I've actually had half a dozen requests to put the number on video by members of the two audiences that I danced this for this season...if I do...I'll definately let you know so that you can see it!
    Gia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gia al Qamar View Post
    Yeah, yeah. The first was the overhead veil, the second was tucked in at two points at the back hip and attached to my hair with a clip. I did a full on veil movments with the entrance veil, circling the body, over head and back, then removed the 2nd veil from my hair and worked it in 'sail' fashion while it was tucked into my hip, then working my way out of that...
    I've actually had half a dozen requests to put the number on video by members of the two audiences that I danced this for this season...if I do...I'll definitely let you know so that you can see it!
    Gia
    Sounds cool - looking forward to the video. "Gia's Secrets of the Seven Veils" or some such....

Now to combine it with Shemadan!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456