Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Oriental Magic

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the info Yshka I will sure take a workshop with Farouq next year or the year after if I'll get the oppertunity.

I also think everyone will run like crazy towards the registration points. Hope no-one falls and gets hurt

It would be great to meat both of you by the way (and other forum members if they can come )

Post Thanks / Like

That's great Moon, we really should all meet. I'm going to try and find out who's coming with me, but we could try and arrange a meeting there lol.

Post Thanks / Like

And? Did any of you attend the workshops? If so, how was it????

I really couldn't attend, it's absolutely crazy around here I have no time because my studies are swallowing it all and I cannot dance either (for now at least...)

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, Yshka and I were both there, but we didn't meet each other

However it was very nice! I've done a zills workshop and a Turkish bellyfolk workshop, danced freely (or I tried :p), bought some stuff and watched a few performances. And I tried to follow a classical Egyptian workshop, but was so tired at that moment that I stopped earlier to just watch.

What a pity you couldn't make it, Mariyam. You should really try to go next year, it's so much fun! And then we should all meet

Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully next year!

I'm glad you had fun, that's the main thing anyway

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Mariyam,

Moon is right, we both went there. I attended a Bollywood dance workshop with Sheila, the classical Egyptian one Moon is talking about (we didn't meet, too bad) and a masterclass in Raqs Sharqi by Yasmin Yildiz (in one word, Amazing!). I also got a beautiful new hipscarf and watched some performances.

I had a great time. I hope you can attend next year, I'm definitely going to, and if Moon is going too, we should really arrange something

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234