Thank you Reen.Blom and everyone....

Ecuabellydancer

Thank you so much Reen.Blom for your nice welcoming words on the other forum.

I guess I skipped the proper introduction through the Meet & Greet Forum, so I could not get the welcomes, but so far, I´ve received great comments and help (thanks Gisela for helping me find out about Shereen, I really like her music!!!)

Everyone here seems so nice and supportive, it is great to have a place to share with others this passion :)

I´ve only been reading through the forums for a few days, and I´ve already learned so much :) I hope I can also contribute and share the little knowledge I have

Have a great weekend everyone! :dance:

Last edited:

Dev

Welcome Ecuabellydancer,

This is a great forum to share your knowledge and experiences.

Happy posting.:)

Maria_Aya

Heyyyyy welcome !!!!
I think you are our first member from Equador !!
Tell us how is bellydance community in your country? what style is the most popular? do you work in restaurants? theatre? clubs? teach?

Maria Aya, Greece :)

Ecuabellydancer

Hi Maria Aya,

There isn´t really a belly dance community here. In the city where I am from, Guayaquil, there is a big lebanese community, but I don´t think they do much to promote their culture. All we get from them is that they are great business people, because most of them are really wealthy :D

So, as you can see, I am just starting this lovely journey to become, hopefully one day, a dancer :dance:

Last edited:

Reen.Blom

Aaaaawwwwww sweeeeeeet!

*hugs and cuddles Ecua-sweetie-pie*

I enjoy reading your posts and hope to see many many more!!

What is the difference between traditional and oriental in your school and hey 120 gals is a fairly big school! I hope you share the pix soon from the events you got there! Always nice to see extended belly dance family on the other site of the world!

More hugs and love to Ecua-gal

Reen.Blom

PriscillaAdum

But we DO eat kibbe and hommus! ;) ;) Hee heee this made me smile:

Regards
Priscilla

Hi Maria Aya,
In the city where I am from, Guayaquil, there is a big lebanese community, but I don´t think they do much to promote their culture. All we get from them is that they are great business people, because most of them are really wealthy :D

Miranda Phoenix

Hi, Ecuabellydancer! Welcome to the forum and many happy postings!

By the way, I enjoy reading your threads - you're very articulate!

A.C.

Ecuabellydancer

Thank you Kate Nurse and Auntie Crazy (I love your nick :cool: )

That "articulate" compliment means a lot to me, since I intend to be a writer some day.... I hope :pray:

Have I said how much I love been part of this forum??? :dance:

Last edited:

Maria_Aya

Heyyyyy seems that your school is doing a serious job and this is very good.
Personal i am kind of the same, love to have a stage to dance and not between people, so I agree with your teacher.

Regards
maria aya

LLAIMA

It is great that your teacher is requesting a propper stage.
I don't like it when restaurants want to take advantage of students who are willing to perform for free. I actually had a very bad experience when I started to perform oriental dance in a professional level.

Last edited: