Hello from Finland!

Ligeia

I'm Ligeia, I just signed up and thought I could tell something about myself... I have danced egyptian style belly dance about 5 years now, and I am interested of turkish, tribal and fusion styles as well. I love to dance, and of course making beautiful costumes ;). I'm looking forward to enjoy discussions about this dance we all adore :).

Ligeia

Thank you both and nice to hear that there are Finland-fans out there :dance:

I live in Souther Finland, in Turku (which used to be the the capital of my country until early 1800's). It's not a big city but there are quite many belly dance theatchers here anyway :).

Safran

A late but still a warm welcome from a southern neighbour!
And I love Turku - it is such a pretty town!

Farasha Hanem

I'm rather late, too; sorry! Welcome to the board, Ligeia! *hugs you* You'll meet a lot of kind people here from all over the world who share a love for bellydance. :)

Gina Meraz

what bell dance costume color is your favorite?

i was just wondering what all of you all favorite color of costume for belly dance is???

Farasha Hanem

[I]*sings*[/I] "Pink is my favorite color!"

I love jewel colors, like sapphire blue, emerald green, and amethyst purple, but I also adore black, and pink. :dance:

Outi

Hi Ligeia!

It's always nice to have more and more people from Finland to this forum.
Tervetuloa!

Ligeia

Thanks, Outi! Kyllä meidän kaikkien suomalaisten sydän pullistuu ylpeydestä kun sinä pärjäät niin hyvin siellä Kairossa :)