Looking for TALL belly dancers in London!

Moon

I'm neither short or tall and feel left out :protest:

I'll start a troupe of medium dancers, but they are not allowed to be any prettier than me though ;)

Shanazel

Yeah, well, the last flattering picture I had taken of me is at least nine or ten years old, so you're still the fairest.

Ranya

Shanazel...if I could I would give you reputation for you jokes again, but sorry I can't ... and with 164 cm where do I belong, hm? If ever I want to join a height-defined group? maybe in Moon's medium one?

Moon

I'm 1.70m but sure you can join! :yay:

What a lovely troupe that will be, with professionals and beginners dancing together :lol:

nefetari

re

im 174 and sometimes i hate it,especially when i wear high heels.Then im like 180.And everybody says damm youre tall girl.The first thing i do then is putting my shoes out.And they are like ohhh oke not sow big afterall!

Moondancer

long live the tall amazon women! hehe i think a 6ft belly dance troupe is an amazing idea. i'm 6ft but i'm located in bristol :(

Brea

Odd. I am 5'9 and have never been considered 'short'!! :confused:

I have a friend in Scotland I used to dance with who's 5'10 or possibly 5'11 or possibly just my own height...we used to match quite well as dancers and she had the same concern about others she danced with being too short. Both she and I are always accused of being tall.

I would like to start an all male dance troupe and also a dance troupe of girls that are not super skinny but very very talented. I have seen some bizarre restaurant dancing that seemed to be based upon thinness and not talent. Actually thinness doesn't bother me in the least, just dancers that are devoid of talent but got their long term gig because of it.

-Brea Morgiane

Skara

Tall bellydancer

Hi
Its a few years now, but should u want to meet up, I am on 0788 300 3371
Or Skara dot biz.
I am tall, and in London.
Ciao bella.