Post Thanks / Like

Default This is what happens when you dont take classes lol

Ive been studying bellydance for a couple of years now, I began with the internet and two books from the library, i actually learned quite a bit from the books( i was desparate lol)... then I ordered some basics DVDs and studied from those and then every youtube instructional video i could watch,, and practice at the most ridiculous times ,, anytime really,, for some silly reason i desired to learn somewhat more advanced hip movement b4 the beginner ones and i just realized i had to learn the figure 8 lol,, after all this i wasnt sure about a figure 8,, i have one question,, are your feet meant to be flat on the floor during this movement?? I love the idea of tracing the number 8 lol, it makes it so neat somehow..

Paris, FRANCE or Cairo, EGYPT or Bratislava, SLOVAKIA
    Post Thanks / Like

Both versions exist and personally I use them both, depending on what I want the movement to look like.

Post Thanks / Like

Horizontal Basic figure of 8 flat feet, reverse f of 8, use feet, vertical downward f of 8 feet flat, upward f of 8 use feet was how I was taught and how I teach .