*Confused*

Glitters

Hey!!.. I have been a member since May 2007. I was randomly searching and got here.. In the beginning i read a few posts and everything seemed to sound interesting so i Signed up .. I rarely got time to Log in though.. But after such a long time I am here!!! And Im really new to understand these options :( Like i added some people to my buddy list ... But then then on the other side its still confusing.. I hope I would get everything understood Asap :(

-Glitters

Farasha Hanem

Don't worry :)

Hey, don't worry, Glitters; I'm an electronics' associate for a certain retail chain :))), and my electronics "talent" is breaking them. :rolleyes: I'm still confused myself as to what I can and can't do online, where to go, how to upload/download stuff, etc. I'll keep you company; together, maybe we can figure some of this stuff out. The people here are very sweet and helpful, so don't hesitate to ask them when you have trouble figuring something out. :) *hugs*

Glitters

Awww thank you very much i really appreciate this :D very sweet:D and now since Im regularly logging in this site, i Should be on the path of understanding it too ;)