What is your Favourite.... ?

Shanazel

Really? I hate the little mermaid story. It is one of the cruelest, most awful stories I can think of. I used to have nightmares about her walking on sharp swords...

Or do you mean the cleaned up Disney version?

Bird of paradise. Hmmm. Define paradise. I define it as Wyoming, so I reckon I'll say the night hawk.

alosha

Really? I hate the little mermaid story. It is one of the cruelest, most awful stories I can think of. I used to have nightmares about her walking on sharp swords...

Or do you mean the cleaned up Disney version?

Bird of paradise. Hmmm. Define paradise. I define it as Wyoming, so I reckon I'll say the night hawk.

Missing something? I think snortin those cheese chips is making you forgetful Shanazzie!

What's your favorite guilty pleasure?

Shanazel

Nah, it is my advanced age and creeping senility.

Favorite guilty pleasure- trips to Santa Fe and Taos, including a stop in Southwestern Weaving to buy more rug yarn.

What is your favorite way to spend an unexpectedly free afternoon?

khanjar

What is your favorite way to spend an unexpectedly free afternoon?

Hmmmmm. do I really need to spell that one out, whips, ropes and........., no, stop it bad boy.

What is you favourite type of domestic moggy ?

(Sorry for lowering the tone of the conversation, but you did ask, and I am honest)

Last edited:

Shanazel

HA! A moggy is a kitty cat, right? Jean Redpath used to sing a song about a moggy. I have seven, so can't play favorites and will let someone else answer the question.