Just Because new charity in formation

Tracey

Hello Forum

I want to share with you and hopefully make some new contacts for the charity I and two other ladies here in the UK are setting up.

The charity is aimed at bellydancers to help us raise enough funds to purchase and maintain a mobile screening unit for the women of Egypt. The process of applying for a charity number has and indeed still is a slow huge learning curve of all things red tape. I am back in Cairo hopefully the first week of January to concentrate on the charity no dancing, to fill the gaps and organise business plans operational agreements etc etc , for the charity office here.

But in the meantime the fundraising continues we have a bank account we can accept money transfers and we need you!!!!
That's the worldwide community of bellydancers, so please visit the site
www.justbecause.org.uk

and see what you can do for the women of our adopted country
one big thank you to Amira of Australia who is our first international money raiser and has donated an orginal Dina costume which we will be auctioning

thanks for reading
Tracey

Tracey

We Got It

Hello World

Well almost three years and here I am in a state of happy happy overwhelmed ness .:dance:

We have it Just Because is now a registered charity no:1121496

SO WORLD OF BELLYDANCE YOU CAN NOW WITH A LOVING HEART AND SECURE IN THE KNOWLEDGE THAT WE ARE LEGAL GET INVOLVED

go to www.justbecause.org.uk

the paypall etc will be on the site by the end of next week

lots of love peace and to the future
Tracey

karena

Fantastic news Tracey. Congratulations to you all! :clap::dance::clap:

When you get Paypal, will there be a regular contribution option? It's such a good cause, and I really think we owe something back to our fellow women.

Bellydeluxe

I have started advertising your charity on the French Bellydance Forums.
If you need help for any translation so that they send you some money, let me know. I am also happy to put a logo on my blog if you send me a pic.

I can also try to persuade people in France to have their pics taken with one of your T-shirt ;)

Best of all
Raphaëlle xxx