Hi from Atlanta!

yes_she_is_cute

Hi, my name is Shahidah and I'm 24 years old. I've been learning about bellydancing (studying, watching, practising) since last year. I am very fascinated with it and think its basically poetry in motion. I will probably be asking a lot of questions. I usually just find great songs to dance to by typing in keywords in search engines, trial and error. I am originally from New York but now live in Atlanta. I move around a lot and have lived in different places, including Europe. I am currently a student (business administration) and I work to support my studies.

I love talking to people so feel free to write me.

miriam

Hey! You're only about 1.5-2 hours from me (depending on where you are in ATL). I'm in Middle GA, but go to Atlanta relatively often for events. Welcome to the boards!

I'm an MBA student too. lol

Miranda Phoenix

Hello and welcome, YSIC! You'll totally love it here - we talk about EVERYTHING BD related and there are some really experienced folk here.

Happy posting!

A.C.

yes_she_is_cute

Hey! You're only about 1.5-2 hours from me (depending on where you are in ATL). I'm in Middle GA, but go to Atlanta relatively often for events. Welcome to the boards!

I'm an MBA student too. lol

Thanks

I actually live in Morrow but work in Atlanta. What belly dancing events do they have?