How do you do a goddess walk?

Amanda (was Aziyade)

Sigh...

If you genuinely believe you can learn Oriental dance via a computer, then there is no point in me answering you any further.

Bellydance is more than just learning a few moves. I don't know how many times we've said that, but people don't want to hear it.

Rita, is it remotely possible that the reason you don't find it hard to do is because you have no idea what it is that you don't know? SOO many beginners are like this. They take a few months of class, assumer they know everything, and then can't figure out why people make fun of them when they post YouTube videos of themselves "belly dancing."

And yes, we are all students. Even if you've been dancing as long as A'isha, or even Morocco, you're always a student. But not all students have earned the "title" of bellydancer, just like not every ballet student goes on to be a ballerina.

Get a teacher. You don't have any idea what it is you don't know.
End of discussion.

I do respect the advice is given,I can get an instructor on computer,I
feel that I personally dont have to take classes to learn.I dont find belly
dancing hard to learn at all.It comes easy with me.
I am a belly dancer,I have tooken a class years ago,.But im also a student.
We all are learning new techniques whether we are beginners,intermediate,
or advance we all are students.Thats my opinion im sticking to it.

rita1969

Banned
Yea your right!End of discussion.

Everyone has their opionions.Thanks for replying anyways.

Last edited:

Amanda (was Aziyade)

Yep, this site, Bhuz, tribe, all the dance nets, and the other message boards real bellydancers frequent.

We're all right. We know everything. Probably because we bothered at some point to take lessons...

How many more message boards are you going to decide are full of "mean people" and stomp off?

If you believe you're that great, why don't you post a video of yourself, so we can all apologize, eat crow, and tell you how great you really are and how wrong we are?

Aisha Azar

Rita

Dear Forum members,
I have received a message from Rita saying that she no longer wants to belong to the "Rude site". I believe she is moving on. If anyone knows of an active thread where I need to post this meassage, please inform me.
Regards,
A'isha

TiaSerena

Wow I have been away too long... I have missed this. Lol. This is just crazy. No one can learn properly without a live instructor.

rita1969

Banned
I already know what the goddess walk is already

Thanks to the people for trying to help me.But i found the goddess walk move I needed.