Thread: Newbie here!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Newbie here!

Hi all!

I just found out about this site from bhuz.com. I've been around bhuz for a few years, but I thought I'd come over here and get in on the action!

Nice to meet those of you I don't know, and nice to see those of you that I do!

I'm Yasmin Diab, I've been studying the art of Middle Eastern Dance for just over 5 years. I love it with everything I have in me, and hope to dance and teach full time in the future! (Hopefully not the DISTANT future...but I know it will take a lot more time before I'm ready.)

I look forward to chatting with all of you lovely dancers!

~Yasmin

Post Thanks / Like

Same faces, different places! I hopped over here too Yasmin..only because I have nothing better to do with my free time! Tee hee hee

Nilaja

Post Thanks / Like

Good to see you Nilaja!

Yeah...I really needed to come over here, too! Between bhuz and tribe, and then when I'm at home, myspace...GEEZ! I'm everywhere!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh-my-gosh, too funny - another Bhuzzer and myspace friend! I'm totally lovin' this!

Hey, Yasmine! Hope you like it here. I find this forum really easy to navigate/find whatever I'm looking for, so I actually spend more time here than on BHUZ, but I love all my dance time, however it's spent. *grin*

A.C.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey!!!!!!! welcome in this fantastic forum, enjoy reading, learning and posting.

Maria Aya, Greece