Hello from Las Vegas

Aradia

Hi All,
I'm Aradia of Las Vegas, I've read through some of the posts, and this seems to be a great forum!! I'm a native of Las Vegas, a second generation Oriental Dancer, I teach workshops and perform 5 nights a week in Vegas. Look forward to joining some of the discussions! :D

teela

I assume you are the person who put out that lovely Egyptian/Lebanese/turkish combo's DVD that is awesome and I really like? If you are, do you have anymore like that in the works? Some day I hope to take a class from you or meet you. We were both at the Belly Dance Conference the end of July but our paths did not cross.

KuteNurse

:dance:HI Aradia! Welcome and Happy posting. My husband and I may be traveling to Vegas for a vacation this winter. It would be fun to watch you perform! I am a newer dancer who is absolutely loving everything about belly dancing. I look forward to your posts and I hope you have fun here. :dance:

Aradia

Hi Teela,
Yes, that's my DVD, glad you enjoyed it, I am planning to do a full series, so if anyone has topic requests, I'm always open to suggestions!!;)

Miranda Phoenix

Hello and welcome, Aradia! Sounds like you're another wonderfully experienced belly dance professional. I'm so glad you joined!

What's the name of your DVD? I'm a very, very new dancer and I'm only taking (at this time) one class a week, so I'm always looking for material I can study at home. :dance:

A.C.

Aradia

Hello and welcome, Aradia! Sounds like you're another wonderfully experienced belly dance professional. I'm so glad you joined!

What's the name of your DVD? I'm a very, very new dancer and I'm only taking (at this time) one class a week, so I'm always looking for material I can study at home. :dance:

A.C.

Hi AC, my DVD is Oriental Dance by Aradia. "Combinations for Egyptian, Lebanese and Turkish Oriental Dance" They sell it on this forum, Oriental Dance by Aradia