Good morning! in Tx

Jet Phoenix

hello! I have been lurking for about a week now, just reading the different threads. When I saw the thread about games for classes, I decided to make it offical! LOL

I am looking forward to more info than I can possible digest! :lol:

Jet Phoenix

Jet Phoenix

I'm in trouble!

I don't think I will ever get through all the great posts I want to read. I start getting so excited and inspired, I gotta get up and go dance!!

It is like I can only stand about 15 minutes of reading and looking through this site, and I have to get up and go MOVE!

Sometimes the urge is so overpowering, it takes me forever to calm back down...maybe I will tone up and loose some more weight now!:lol:

Off to listen to a new CD I bought and shimmy myself back to planet Earth!

thanks!

Miranda Phoenix

Hi, Jet Phoenix (way cool name!), and welcome!

I'd love to live in TX and have even tried to relocate there a couple of times. My daughter recently gave birth to my first granddaughter, however, and I don't think I'll be moving any time soon. She's just too sweet to leave behind! :lol:

I'm with you about the need to move - I get so excited sometimes, I can't get my mind to shut up even when my whole body's quivering with the need to rest after hours of working out. *grin* What CD did you get?

A.C.

Jet Phoenix

Here I am & new CD

Hello again!

I am located up by the OK border in Wichita Falls. It is a smallish town
(100,000 - but feels smaller!) The nice part is I am 2 hours from Dallas/Ft Worth and about that far from OK city: both have tons of Belly dance stuff going on...now if gas would come down a bit, I could afford to go! :pray:

We have one store that has a world section, and I have to really go through all the Irish and Bob Marley CDs to find the Middle Eastern stuff (go fig!)
And we can't listen before we buy, so I have bought some really stinkers! But this last one I bought with a hope and a prayer is pretty good. Is is Nancy Ajram's Ah w Noss. I am really enjoying it. And any publisher of CDs that puts the translations or blurbs of what the song is about is one of my favorates! :clap: and this one has that.

I have been currently listening to it in my car....you should see my coworkers faces when they climb in and hear MY kind of music! :D

Well, off to work! Have a great morning!

gisela

Super Moderator
Welcome!
Yes there is so much to read here. We need some breaks where we actually dance a bit :)