Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Granddad View Post
    See above. I must remember to "engage brain before opening mouth."
    Too late! I have already quoted you. See above.

Post Thanks / Like

At other's video, i never have the time to read the comments.
    Its a short life honey to waste reading comments in all the millions of youtube video's lol
    In my video's I do what Chryssanthi said above, keep them to approval.
    I block the realy nasty ones, (usually about my weight) and the sexual ones (these are more lol).

Maria Aya

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gypsy8522 View Post
    Originally Posted by Granddad View Post
    See above. I must remember to "engage brain before opening mouth."
    Too late! I have already quoted you. See above.
    What? Me? It's a fix!! Sheesh! I'd never survive in politics, would I? A good politician would have been able to turn that statement on it's head, use it to smear the opposition and then turn around and call for a public enquiry into the sex scandals in Santa's elf dormitories as a distraction.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gypsy8522 View Post
    I personally think that anyone who has a problem with a particular ethnic group should keep away from their ethnic dances, whether it's Turks and Tsifteteli or Greeks and Oriental. Emotion is something that shows through dance, and since racism is an emotion in no way different than love (opposite of love), it will show through as well.
    I don't quite understand what you want to tell with this commentary Who has a problem with other ethnic groups and should keep away from Oriental? Am I hearing a misunderstanding about my own person again? If this is directed to me, the only thing I have to answer is that me personally have no problem at all with any ethnic group. I only have problems with stubborn individuals of some ethnic groups (included my own fellow country people who sometimes accuse me on my dance videos that I am a betrayer of the authentic Greek culture because I deal with Oriental dance), who misunderstand other people just because they don't understand their way of thinking, put them in boxes they don't belong too and attack them at every possibility If I would hate Middle Eastern culture I would have never dealt so intensively with it for more of half of my life!!! If you haven't noticed it yet, I am not the kind of person who deals with things she hates I am very sincere, I always do what I really want to do, but I am also very proud and if people start talking to me in a certain way I get mad and I hit back, doesn't matter if those people are Greeks, Germans, Arabs, Turks, Americans or from Mars!!!That's all!!! And stop accusing me all of the time for stuff that has nothing to do with me. You and Masrawi just got a very very very wrong picture of me just because you read some commentaries of mine which were not conform with your own ideas, but of course you didn't read whole bunches of other commentaries which manifest my love and interest for Middle Eastern cultures! I am sick of being discriminated and permanently attacked by you two, on every occasion you can find to shoot at me. My personality and my thinking is too complicated for you to understand, so just leave me alone You have the right to hate me, but I don't want to know it, keep it to yourself!

Post Thanks / Like

Default YouTube

Dear Gang,
    There was a time when I considered that YouTube might be a decent marketing tool, but I do not think that any longer. There is just too much drek to wade through. I am sorry to say that there is a huge amount of trash on Youtube that deserves negative comments. The other thing is, if a person can not take the heat that they KNOW some Youtube commenters are sure to make, they should perhaps not post anything on Youtube. I have only allowed one video of myself on Youtube at some else's request, because I have seen how people take things out of context, how many are on there just to get attention, how much garbage is there in comparison to stuff of value, etc.
    I have a question. Knowing what kinds of responses even good work is likely to get, why would someone post their rehearsal on Youtube, or a performance that they did not feel was up to snuff, as some have mentioned here has been knowlingly done?
    I also think that if there is a comment area and a person just deletes all the negative comments and keeps the nice ones...how honest is that? Personally, I am not even sure if any comments were ever made about the one that Sedonia posted of us doing Samri at her show. I never checked because I have seen the weirdos come out of the woodwork to post their comments on other videos, and much of the time, they do not know enough about what they are seeing to comment in the first place.
    Regards,
    A'isha

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234