Lucinia has arrived

Miranda Phoenix

Hi, Lucinia, and welcome to the forum (yep, another Bhuzzer *grin*).

Winning that comp. is totally awesome. You must be royally psyched about it. Congratulations!

A.C.

Maria_Aya

Hi !!!!!!!!!!!! Lucinia
Welcomeeeeeeee !!!

welcome in this fantastic forum, enjoy reading, learning and posting.

Maria Aya, Greece :D

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Didn't know about this forum until recently but recognize many from Bhuz. Still, I'lll introduce myself.

I'm a baby belly, been taking instruction for three years. Started in ATS with Gypsy Caravan and have since moved into Cabaret. Began performing publicly at community events eleven months ago. Just recently won the Intermediate category at the 2007 Double Crown Competition. Yes I have to honk my horn!!! Beep beep!!!!!

Hello!!!!:D

Hi Lucinia , I am a "baby Bhuzzer" as well - I have just stepped over the line into my 4th year at the end of Oct. I am so impressed you have already won a comp! WOW! I am no where near that point. Huge congrats to you.

KuteNurse

Welcome and congratulations! I keep telling myself to visit buhz more often, but I just keep forgetting to check it out. Happy posting!

Salome

Administrator
Didn't know about this forum until recently but recognize many from Bhuz. Still, I'lll introduce myself.

I'm a baby belly, been taking instruction for three years. Started in ATS with Gypsy Caravan and have since moved into Cabaret. Began performing publicly at community events eleven months ago. Just recently won the Intermediate category at the 2007 Double Crown Competition. Yes I have to honk my horn!!! Beep beep!!!!!

Hello!!!!:D

Welcome to the forum! I was at the double crown this year, not competing but visiting with my friend Mher from Hollywood Music as he was vending there... Maybe I saw you! I was there on Sunday, which day did you compete?

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hi Salome!
I competed on Saturday. I missed the rest of the events for the Double Crown that weekend. Two hours before the comp I found out that my father had passed away and had to rush up north to meet my family after I performed.

My sincerest sympathies on losing your Dad. {{{Hugs}}}