Page 12 of 79 FirstFirst ... 267891011121314151617182262 ... LastLast

Thread: Fit for life

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi ladies

how lovely to hear from you mair,great job with the jeans..what an amazing feeling that is eh!!!

How often are you excercising/dancing?

on saturday I did supercallanetics,and then last night I only fit in 20 minutes of power abs yoga zone,so glad I did though,realy enjoyed it,today I will be dancing...yey!!!

Scimtar moon,what you are doing is working for you isnt it,you are so radiant and beautiful,thankyou so much for sharing that picture,its beautiful.

how often are you dancing/excercising?
    how is the new diet going?

My origonal camera gave up on me,I have new phone,I will post more piks soon...am feeling brave again!!!he he he

love and smiles to all

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks miss shimmy!

I take a one-hour class and then rehearse for 2 hours on Wednesdays; rehearse for ~3 hours on Saturday, and teach Beginners on Sunday for one hour.

On top of that I dance at home whenever I can, do 15-minute sets of weights in front of the TV a couple times a week, and if I have time, I go to the gym and run.

Also, my school is really big, so it takes me 10-15 minutes to get from one class to the other.

The diet is going well, I've "cheated" a few times, but I get back on my feet and keep going. It's worth it!

~Elena

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi Elena

thats alott of dancing,plus you are watching what you eat,I think with eating,as long as you are aware of what you are eating,then all is well.

I practised some dance and yoga last night,rrealy enjoyed it.
    next callan session is tomorrow,I look forward to it already.

love to all xx

Post Thanks / Like

ok ok, i am a virgin to all of this but already i feel i may enjoy. Av only just started to belly dance and i think its hard but i want to get to that freedom that you feel when dancing and damn it i will feel that freedom. Am only five two myself one day am goingt o feel six feet!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm almost a pants size down. For awhile I've had to take my jeans out of the washer and stretch the waist out and let them hang dry so they're all stretched. But now I can wear them straight out of the dryer It's so nice to wear toasty warm jeans! I've noticed my tummy is alot flatter in front. Rather than just being round all over. It's neat My schedule is usually Rachel Brice, Fat Chance Belly Dance, and some Callanetics one day, then take the next day off, then the all of those the day after. Fun fun fun. Maybe I'll take pictures one of these days
    Miss Shimmy: How much harder is Super Callanetics?? Looking AMAZING by the way!!
    Scimitar Moon: Gorgeous!
    Great job everybody!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pikky Time!!!

hi there girls!!How lovely of you to post here.

heres updates on me!

ok ok, i am a virgin to all of this but already i feel i may enjoy. Av only just started to belly dance and i think its hard but i want to get to that freedom that you feel when dancing and damn it i will feel that freedom. Am only five two myself one day am goingt o feel six feet!
    hi sweetkeane ,you have the right attitude and it will show in your dance,be patient with yourself,it will come,I cannot wait to read of your progress,keep me posted won't you?

ah alipies,you have simular routine to me!!!yey!! how many hours of callan have you done now?
    supercallanetics,yes its harder,more variations,it burns baby!!!!but its also very satisfying if you feel ready to step up onto that next level.
    callan says that you need to have done at least ten hours of normal,and i would agree.
    let me know how ya go!

okies...off to bed for me after an hour of supercallan.

goodnight for now,happy dancing xxxx

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure how many hours, I can see a difference now
    I need an update on how everyone's doing!

Post Thanks / Like

Default update is here

hi Ali!!well done,you are noticing the differences..awesome!!it realy helps towards your dance doesnt it?

well I am relieved to have done my hour of callan and then followed my 15 mins with rachel,sure I had to push through it,and I visioned all the reaons why.
    I could hear people saying positive things about my weight loss and such,its all good!!
    I have a major runny nose and the sneezes,made excercise extra fun...LOL.

I did ok,I have to share that tonight,my collar bone,its starting to take shape,I remember chatting to this lady who was a dancer years ago,and ALWAYS WAS AMAZED BY HER COLLAR BONE,HOW SHAPELY IT WAS,YES i KNow I am but strange,I just noticed caps were on and I am too lazy to go back and correct it!ha ha!

so yes arms are getting shapely,and i HAD the most amazing vision of me being all muscular and amazing,even my face has changed,I look like a different person,I keep looking in the morror,not outta vanity,just to see ..wow its me,i am back,where did I go,gewez that was a long journey I almost got lost out there!!

ha ha!!!
    Last edited by miss_shimmy; 10-23-2006 at 11:33 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

It sure does Ahhh. The yoga gets so tiring! That locust pose kills me! Oh I'm sure the sneezing helps, haha. That's not so strange about the collar bone, they're neat. I have little tiny collar bumps, haha, not much to be proud of, but someday... I remember reading in a magazine about people putting body glitter on their collar bones to play them up.
    That's neat about your face changing too I've noticed mine change a little bit too. I love little suprise things like that

Post Thanks / Like

That's so awesome, Miss Shimmy - congrats! And collarbones aren't so strange... they can look really elegant.

I haven't noticed much of a difference in clothing sizes (because I only really dance for 2 1/2 hours a week, on average), but I have noticed an all-over toning of the body. Goodbye cellulite, hello abs! My arms are stronger, too, and I feel like I have better posture, more confidence and walk with more grace. It's slow, but it's steady, and I'm happy with it.