Page 13 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3789101112131415161718192363 ... LastLast

Thread: Fit for life

Post Thanks / Like

Default hello girls

ah hello there!!how lovely to hear frfom you both,sounds like you are doing extremely well!!

Gwinity,well done with your gradual steps towards a healthier and happier body.

Ali,your collar bones will become more defined,the glitter is a great idea..oh I love glitter so very much!

when is the next dance /callan session for you?

I am with rachel for 45 minutes tonight...oh that locus position,especially when you hold at the end,,sheesh!!though the sun solutions,I am now able to do them,I am a little shakey but hands are off the floor,and I find the dog pose so relieving and strengthening.It will no doubt kick my butt later,but het,thats what I need!!!!

here is this weeks rota,I am working extra hard as im making a video very soon!!

Monday - supercallanetics
    15 mins with rachel

Tuesday - 45 mins with rachel

wednesday - fatchancebellydance

thursday - supercallanetics,15 mins with rachel

friday - fatchancebellydance

saturday - 15 mins with rachel

sunday - supercallanetics,15 mins with rachel

monday - fatchancebellydance

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by miss_shimmy View Post
    ah hello there!!

monday - fatchancebellydance[/B]
    Hiya Miss Shimmy - I seem to be somewhat trying to follow your program - can you tell me a little about Fatchancebellydance video - I need a new one

Post Thanks / Like

So, after spending the last few days eating very unhealthy amounts of chinese food and chocolate cheesecake (and gaining back a couple of the pounds I worked so hard to lose ), I decided I can't afford to do that with less than 3 weeks left until my show.
    That's the thing with me...most people tend to lose weight because of stress, but I'm the complete opposite. I overeat and gain weight. So I need to get back on my feet, and I came to this thread for a little inspiration. All of you are accomplishing so much, I don't want to fall behind!
    Gym, here I come!

~Elena

Post Thanks / Like

Awww, Scimitar Moon, it happens to everybody, it's ok. I overeat too I feel like "Oh I'm sooooo stressed. I think I'll go take a bath and read a book and eat like a whole bag of chocolates."

I've lost a total of 9.4 pounds since I started my diet!
    It's taken long enough though :/

Post Thanks / Like

Default :)

hi girls((hugs))),thats why I am excercising so much so that the food doesnt get chance to stay around..ha ha!!I am having a chocolate phase,though am eating healthy foods as well.
    I refuse to worry about it,I am drinking plenty of water,fruit,I got some lovely salad today,even though I know its late in the year ,I ate some salad today and realy enjoyed it,so am going for it!!ha ha!!!

I danced with rachel last night,no sneezing,coughing or snotting-wow made life easier...tee hee hee:p

tonight is fatchancebellydance night,I did dance this morning for 20 minutes,felt very stiff,but then I have been working hard so no worries!!

I need to be ready to make this video in december.

Post Thanks / Like

Default hey Gabi

Hiya Miss Shimmy - I seem to be somewhat trying to follow your program - can you tell me a little about Fatchancebellydance video - I need a new one
    Hi there!!

well its with carolena,its american tribal style,its a very challenging workout for me,great if you wanna be working on your belly rolls,carolena explains each move very well,and takes her time on each movement.

she works with Zills,though I dont use zills,I find the arm movements very strengthening.

give it a try!

Post Thanks / Like

Have you seen this before miss Shimmy? Made me think of you cause you like glitter so much

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Moon, I love glitter too. I really go for sparkles now that bellydance has taken me over. :p

Miss Shimmy, I don't really use zills much either but I find that veil work really gives my arms a workout.

To all the dieters, keep upthe good work. I know how hard it is. That's why I'm waiting until Halloween to buy the candy so I won't be tempted.

Post Thanks / Like

Default hi all

oh wow moon,those hands look amazing don't they!!!thankx for sharing that moon!
    hi babylonia,hows it going?are you still doing your simular routine?

me and finn started doing Qi gong in a morning,realy enjoying that,its very simular to tai chi.
    I got super callan done last night,felt realy good for it.did ten minutes of dance this morning,a little is good to start the day.

I got up at 5am this morning for hour of power,went back to bed around 9 and had a zap nap,now am getting ready to go up and do Qi gong with finn,I have made my room more spacious,was great to do callan in decluttered lovely room!

so anyway,off I go,good luck to you all today,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by miss_shimmy View Post

Hi there!!

well its with carolena,its american tribal style,its a very challenging workout for me,great if you wanna be working on your belly rolls,carolena explains each move very well,and takes her time on each movement.

she works with Zills,though I dont use zills,I find the arm movements very strengthening.

give it a try!
    Thanks! I will, I do work with zills and ummm, it needs much more work