Page 14 of 79 FirstFirst ... 48910111213141516171819202464 ... LastLast

Thread: Fit for life

Post Thanks / Like

Default hi

ah then Gabi,you will get alott out of it,realy you will.let me know how you go with that

I did supercallanetics this morning,very early,feel good to do it first thing,then its done and under my belt!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default another hour

yey another hour youngeR!!ANOTHER HOUR STRONGER AND LONGER.
    oops caps,
    i didnt feel like it last night,but once i got started,i realy enjoyed it,so yes,am feeling very self disciplined.

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

I really do wish I had your stamina and motivation, lol.

Tell you what, I'll try an get up early tomorrow and work out and see how I feel then, lol.

It seems to be working for you, so it might work for me...hopefully

Post Thanks / Like

Default :)

hey there sara,well,I am getting realy good at self discipline,I just know that if I stop I will have to start over,so I have to keep on going!!

let me know how you go!

I did supercallanetics last night,even though i have a stunning headache and felt a little sick,today i feel bright again thank goodness.did qi gong with finn this morning,looking forward to dance later.

love to all

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like

Default this weeks routine

well the asthma has eased off,thank goodness.just got a very sore TOM belly so yesterday i just relaxed.
    looking forward to dancing shortly

here is my weeks routine :

* saturday - dance/yoga
    * sunday - supercallanetics
    * monday - dance
    * tuesday - qi gong
    * wednesday - supercallanetics
    * thursday - dance
    * friday - dance
    * saturday - dance

some dance days i just do 15 minutes,little is always better than nothing,even on those days you don't feel like it.
    back on track!!

Post Thanks / Like

Miss Shimmy, what are your dance routines like? Are they choreographed?

Lately I’ve been focusing on ballet, and practicing it every chance I get. It’s so much fun, but I must admit that bellydance is kinder towards the body!

Madeline

Post Thanks / Like

Default hi,new routines :)

I was getting frustrated,mainly because I didnt feel I was pushing myself enough.
    Crystal tells me the bellydance superstars,they dance four hours a day,I watch them and my chin drops to the floor,my heart skips a beat...I want that to be me,I want to look,feel,and perform to that standard in a style which is my own.
    so last night I danced for 2 hours.This morning,I danced for 2 hours,thats 4 hours in less than 2 days,I feel calmer,released,less frustrated.Tonight at 9pm,again another 2 hours.I am already looking very much forward to it indeed.

so yes 4 hours per day,with callanetics too.I want to break through.

“If to dance is to dream, then you make dreams come true”

I feel inspired,determined and I am ready to work hard!

my routines madeline,sometimes I follow a dvd and then frree dance after,sometimes,I just put my music on and go into a trance for a while,I am always changing it to keep it as interesting as possible,especially now that I am dancing more.

I love watching ballet,awesome,that will contribute towards your dancing and help you gain individual style,you just follow your heart,dont worry,myou will dance back to bellydance when you are ready

hugs

Post Thanks / Like

My show was yesterday!!! it was an amazing experience, I still can't believe it's over!

One of the best things was that my final weight the day before the show was -18 pounds! - that gives me a BMI of 23.1. I wanted to lose 20 for the show, to get to <23, but I feel satisfied with my achievement, I think I got pretty damn close. I still have a long journey ahead of me regarding weight an body image. I want to lose a few more pounds (4 ~ 5), and then make sure I maintain it. I also have body image and confidence issues to resolve, but I'm getting there.

So thank you so much guys for all your support and inspiration so far...I'll keep you posted on any new developments .

~Elena

Post Thanks / Like

Default day 2

Some people dream of success... while others wake up and work hard at it. ~Author Unknown
    4 hours of dance completed today,working up a sweat like that,wow its the best,I love it.
    I am exited as I know,the harder I work,the more lucky I will get,I know I want to be a dancer in everything I do and everything I am.
    this intensity is for the next 3 weeks,seeing as though it takes 3 weeks to make a habit,a week to break a habit.this is s habit I am making and never intend breaking,Its the missing piece,I dont even care that I havnt learnt before now,before now ,i wasn't ready,but now is the perfect time.

Elena.thats fantastic news,aw I wish I was there to see...
    how are you going to shed that last bit of weight?Is the diet going well?

Post Thanks / Like

The diet is going fine. I'm giving myself a break for a few days, and then I go back on it, but not as strictly, since now I don't have a set deadline. If anything, I'd like to be at my ideal weight by my 21st birthday (January 5th). I also plan on going back to the gym, since these last weeks I haven't been able to because of all the rehearsals and stuff.

Congratulations on your progress! I will say though, the new habits you're trying to form are very demanding, give yourself plenty of time, and don't beat yourself up if it doesn't happen as fast as you want. Remember anything's better than nothing, and every little bit of progress you make counts. Set small goals for yourself, and before you know it you'll reach your grand goal. Good luck!

~Elena