Page 15 of 79 FirstFirst ... 591011121314151617181920212565 ... LastLast

Thread: Fit for life

Post Thanks / Like

Default :)

thaknx for your support Elena,you are a sweetie.

all went well this morning,my muscles are realy starting to feel the work,i already feel so immense,had so much energy today.

I woke feeling so exited,to dance is such a feeling,a feeling i cannot get enough of.
    2 hours seem to just fly by.I worked with veena and neena last night,then did some improv,went realy well.
    this morning i worked with fatchancebellydance,then did some improv.at the end of each session i do 15/20 minutes of callanetics,realy relaxing.

Some people dream of success... while others wake up and work hard at it. ~Author Unknown
    i find quotes realy pump me up ready for action-2 hours to dance time...yey!!!!

Effort is only effort when it begins to hurt. ~José Ortega y Gassett

Post Thanks / Like

Default another hour :)

ok,easing myself back,starting with callan last night
    my leg is more or less healed
    top left chest muscles are a little sore,but not hurting when I excercise.just going easy,light and careful through my session
    i have top say that this week i suddenly noticed,my legs are very long!!!
    and my neck,very strong and very long,when i tilt my head to a side,my shoulders feel as if they remain square,its a very soothing feeling.
    as i practised,I thought of energy coming up from the earth and travelling through my body,a beautiful thought and an amazing feeling.a great way of staying warm this winter!!!he he he

another milestone for me,is that excercise/dance has all of a sudden become a natural part of my life,you know,its hard to remember a time when I didnt do dance and callanetics.I am so thankful to have both in my life,thankyou God xx

when i excercise/dance,i feel the heat and adrenalin move through my body-even in my earlobes!!!he he he

now when i move,I am so much more careful and respectful towards mybody,I appreciate it so very much.

so there we go,another hour under my dancing callan belt!

heres a word from callan,copied from ''complete callanetics book:

If you have weak stomache muscles,your stomache may appear large at first,even though your waist is already smaller.You are working on your upper muscles first,also your hips are pulling in and your behind is tightening/rising.
    KEEP WORKING
    all of a sudden,your stomache muscles will catch up with the rest of your newly sculpted body,and will be beautifully flat.
    As your hips and behind pull in and up,you may notice a lump of flesh just below the waist on your back,where you feel when you don't put your hands on your hips.
    don't get hysterical like i did,as everything tightens and pulls in,all that gooshy mess on your hips is being lifted and tightened to be a high,round,firm behind!!keep at it!
    here are more surprises you have ahead:

* One morning you will notice in the mirror that your neck is longer and narrower
    * As if by magic,your inner thighs will be smooth and part of your legs,not something mushy and seperate.
    * your legs will look longer and leaner and you will feel as though you have the spring of a gazelle.
    * One night you will roll over in bed and feel as if your cat had left a toy under the covers and its poking your hip-but no,its your hipbone.your stomache has become so tight and flat,that your hip bones show!
    you are truely able to resculpt your body into an image of beauty,It won't be a breeze,but it will be fast.
    laugh at yourself if your body will not cop-operate,talk to your muscles,caress them,cojole them,tease them and soon you will be able to get them doing anythying you ask.
    each hour you do,your body becomes,stronger,firmer,lovelier.
    its so exiting!

Post Thanks / Like

Default great session

tonights dancew was even more amazing,i can still feel the heat in my cheeks,I was somewhere else for a while there.
    once again as i danced i thought about my singing,when i was first learning and thatkept my confidence for this journey also.
    I know that dance will bring the magic to bring indogo to their destination,that magic of course coming from the heavens,God truely is amazing,and I am so grateful that he has brought me to it and is now bringing me through it.
    our God is an awesome God.
    I thought about tony robbins~CANI.
    I know he would be so supportive,constant and never ending improvment.so i told my body to do what she could,and the rest will come when i am ready.gosh those routines were amazing,so smooth and so effortless.
    the same applies to the voice,minimum effort,maximum sound,so i made very gentle effort all the way through.
    was a little sickly on turns tonight,though i did do alott.
    you know,theres no style of bellydance that i dont like and nowadays i can even know the difference,isnt that great!
    so yes,thoroughly enjoyed myself,I have danced into the night.
    must get prepared for tomorrow!

Post Thanks / Like

Miss Shimmy,

You sound like you're on a fantastic journey, and I'm so happy for you. *hug* What did you do to your leg for it to be more or less healed now? I hope you haven't injured yourself dancing...

Post Thanks / Like

Default hi

hi there gwinity,thankx so much for your support.
    yes my leg at first didnt like so much dancing,but now its stronger than ever
    thankyou for asking(((hugs)))

Post Thanks / Like

Default another hour

completed another hour of callan last night,was very flexible on most excercises,and amazingly strong.I am so happy with that progress so far.

Got a 2 hour show tonight,am looking forward to that.

love to all

Post Thanks / Like

Default update

at the moment,callanetics,I am doing supercallanetics twice a week,once in the week and once at the weekends.
    and dancing in between.

all is going well.just some loose skin at my belly to catch up with the muscles toning.
    saturday nights i have the night off.looking forward to callan session tomorrow.
    i am so much more stronger,much more supple,I am half way there though.

nmow my goal is to fit into those lovely clothes-just 1 or 2 sizes away.

so eating very healthy from after weekend,i have eaten realy naughtily this weekend,to get it outta my system...he he he

thanks for your support,happy dancing each of you here at this beautiful oriental family xx

Post Thanks / Like

Default eating healthy

eating less than is required to support your basal metabalism,will slow it down.
    you can raise metabalism and keep blood sugar levels stable with regular and healthy eating.
    It also prevents binging as you never feel famished.

i have ordered my food for the complete healthy start next week, i am preparing for it well.

bye bye to naughty food,hello to succulant beautiful healthy food.
    i eat pretty well at the moment,but not 100 percent of the time,i know it does make a difference.

i start in about 6 days time,so i am eating something naughty up until that day..he he he.

callanetics tonight-yey!

Post Thanks / Like

Default beautiful

"it took years for her to dance but she finally began...spirit leading, body following, body flowing, spirit soaring. losing herself, becoming her all - she truly danced for the first time in her life - and she knew joy."

Post Thanks / Like

Hi miss Shimmy, good things are going so well, you are an inspiration for a lot of people

Because of my birthday I ate quite some unhealthy food (at least this time I had a good excuse for it )
    I still have some cake left and I have to eat it otherwise I have to throw it away (good excuse again )

What I wanted to ask, what do you do when you have a cold? Cause I'm having a quite serious cold right now.