Page 17 of 79 FirstFirst ... 7111213141516171819202122232767 ... LastLast

Thread: Fit for life

Post Thanks / Like

Default :)

hello firelily,ah you are ''travel sized''too...the best things come in small packages.

I don't have blonde hair,I have dark hair in dreadlocks

how are you doing firelily?are you addicted to dance?

hugs and smiles

Post Thanks / Like

Your dreadlocks suit you Miss Shimmy.

I have some questions: How do you make dreadlocks? How do you care for them? If you decided you wanted to change your hairstyle would you have to cut them off and grow your hair out? How long have you had them?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fit for life

Hi Miss Shimmy

I don't quite think addicted is a strong enough word. Try obsessed.

Fire Lily

Post Thanks / Like

Default hi girls

how are you doing today?

hi there babylonia and fire lily

I have some questions: How do you make dreadlocks? How do you care for them? If you decided you wanted to change your hairstyle would you have to cut them off and grow your hair out? How long have you had them?

not sure how to make dreadlocks-mine were made by a couple of german girls at a gig whilst we were touring europe-they used the tiniest crochet hook,and my hair was very long so it took a few evenings.my hair was much shorter once they were done.
    its taken a few years for the dreadlocks to grow as long as they are now,around 3 years.
    if i was to change hairstyle,well,I am so happy with my hair like this ,I am not sure when that would be,and theres many styles i can try with my dreadlocks.I am looking forward to growing them as long as can be.
    though if i ever had a change of mind,it is said you can cut themn down and then spend a few days or more combing them out.
    looking after them,well,they get looked after like any hair.I havnt used shampoo on my hair for years as I hate the chemical they use,I use natural indian coconut oil shampoo,well,its a powder.same with soap.
    i use olive oil on them once or twice a week,to keep them conditioned.i occasionally dye them

i love having dreadsa,my hair was always so thin,like baby hair,now its hair with attitude...ha ha!

fire lilu-I understand your obsession

Post Thanks / Like

Hi miss shimmy!

Fire Lily

Post Thanks / Like

Default hi

fire lily...I wrote fire lilu..oops...I was realy tired last night...I havn't got dreads...I have dreadsa...LOL!!!!you have every right to laugh...LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Do you get the shampoo from a health food store or order it online? I would like to give it a try. I love coconut products and deep condition my hair with organic cocont oil once a week. Rubbing it into my hair also conditions my nails as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Default crystal

would you believe its from the indian shop,where i get all my spices and such. I wonder if there is anywhere online you can get it.
    oh thats great that you use the coconut oil..i love it

Post Thanks / Like

Default Started The Day With Dance

started the day with dance,lots of shimmies...feels good and always makes my skin look and feel so good!!
    i danced for about an hour.

doing 15 minutes with Rachel brice dvd this afternoon,then theres supercallanetics later,day off tomorrow...christmas...yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love to all

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

If I have to start getting ready at 7am, what time do you reckon I should get up in the morning so I can practise some drills, and stretches?