Page 28 of 79 FirstFirst ... 18222324252627282930313233343878 ... LastLast

Thread: Fit for life

Post Thanks / Like

I know what you mean,its easier for me to be a nightowl than an early bird,though my days need to be long so I can fit in all I need to do with the rest of the family,the boys are only small so they need alott of attention.

did my workout this morning,have eaten well so far,need to drink much much more water.
    had a great walk out in the snow.my eldest boy could hardly contain himself he was so happy to see the snow had come

bellydance with Rachel Brice dvd is next on the agenda,that will be this afternoon.

love to all

miss shimmy
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like

I am lucky there. I have a flexible sceduele, I dont have children so as long as I get myself to the store to by food and let out the cat I can sleep as long as I want, but you could say I have a bit unhealty day rythem.

Post Thanks / Like

well to be honest the children inspire me,they wake up all full of smiles,so I am practising doing the same.and i feel amazing when I have had a full day.
    I am homeschooling the boys,so we are able to make a routine that suits everyone thankfully.

just getting prepared for my session with Rachel Brice

lots of love and light

miss shimmy
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like

I cant have children, well thecnicaly I can but i and my fiancee have over 60 percent chance of getting an autistic child so we are thinking we better not.

Post Thanks / Like

I am sorry to hear that ((hugs))

Post Thanks / Like

Dont be sorry. If we would want children at one point we can always adopt or somthing like that. But for now I like my freedom. But I am getting a nice or nephew next month.

Post Thanks / Like

well I checked into Fast Food Nation, the local library has ordered a copy of it so once they get it in I will check it out...I did happen to catch the docu Supersize Me, it was interesting but really didn't change any of my feelings towards fast food, didn't seem like anything revolutionary.

My schedule lately has been so hectic I'm having trouble working in the exercise I was wanting to start working in. I haven't done anything (except bellydance) since the ab work I did last week... I could do it this evening but I've been in desperate need of some sleep and that is important too so I'm going to bed early tonight...I mean it...this time.

Post Thanks / Like

ooh venefica,a new niece or nephew...how exiting...I hope you will share the news when he/she is born!!

hi there stacy,what is ''fast food nation''?I too could ask at my library for it.

love and light

miss shimmy
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like

Well I'm assuming it is the video form of the book Belly Dancer mentioned on page 24. I could read the book but I already have other books in line and if I get the video I can multi task and do other things that I have to do. I find it harder to multitask while reading...The description said something about some secret ingredient a man finds out about in the food and he goes investigating??? Something like that.

Post Thanks / Like

I will Miss Shimmy, and I am sure it will be a beautiful baby.