Page 30 of 79 FirstFirst ... 202425262728293031323334353640 ... LastLast

Thread: Fit for life

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Venefica View Post
    It is a bit slow for me to day. I have that time of the month and I realy, realy, realy want chocolathe, or ice cream.
    If I have that time of the month, I just take it! Those are times when chocolate is just necessary

Post Thanks / Like

How right you are. Chovolate is a must have at certin times.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm doing well today, thank you!

Belly dancer, you're right, I'm sure just as all movies that come from books it will be watered down. I may read the book at some point in time but for now it will have to be the movie...I'm already feeling the stress levels trying to rise trying to get everything done I want/need to do. ERg...I guess I shouldn't spend so much time on these boards, but hey I'm at work... although I do have some work I NEED to do...

Well I brought me another ab video to do today...try and get some kind of regularity going...the bad thing about all the resources is that I want them all and spend too much money that way!

Post Thanks / Like

I ended up doing some yoga with my son,and then we had a go at the bollywood,which is great for building up a sweat and lots of fun too!
    didnt do callan or much else,was working all evening,but thats ok as its realy a restish day anyway.
    looking forward to a great cardio workout in the morning...yipteee skipteee!!

I had a little icecream today..a little of what you fancy does you good.a friend said to me,if you realy crave for something,have a little and realy anjoy and take your time with each mouthful...

Post Thanks / Like

For me that dont work. I can never have a little candy. I need to cut the no nos completly from my diet or I will just end up eating more, it is more easy for me not to eat any of it, than to eat just a little. But pepole is different in that aspect.

Post Thanks / Like

oh i can totally relate to that,i used to be like that with chocolate,once i started i coulnt stop.
    doing a little bit of icecream instead of a huge bowl full took some control
    whats made it easier i think is not having it for so long,i have had fruits in place of choc and such,which again,took some doing.

today back on schedule,just having peppermint tea,then going up to do the ministry of sound workout.which will totally kick my butt,but thats just what i need!
    was up late working last night,so am running a little behind,but thats okies,i will soon catch up.

how did the ab video go stacy?

love to all,good luck with your day

miss shimmy
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by miss_shimmy; 01-25-2007 at 10:13 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, if one lay of sugar for a while one need less before it quikly get to sweet, but it is still hard to ahve just a little of it.

Thank you, you have a wonderful day to.

Post Thanks / Like

The ab workout went well thank you...although I'm not sore today like I was last week when I did it...I was going to do the Rachel Brice video afterwards (I use my lunch hour and go to the exercise room we have at work) but there is no remote to the TV and the menu was stuck on Performance, I couldn't figure out how to get it on Practice without the remote. So I just practiced some BD on my own. I think I have some workout videos in my car I may try and run out there and do one of those today if I can get them to work.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Venefica View Post
    For me that dont work. I can never have a little candy. I need to cut the no nos completly from my diet or I will just end up eating more, it is more easy for me not to eat any of it, than to eat just a little. But pepole is different in that aspect.
    me too... it really hard for me to do 'PORTION CONTROL"... so you have to just BANISH the stuff you have control problems with from your house for a while.... maybe invite them back after a while...
    I actually find it easier too if I just go with the flow, so to speak..... so now, instead of eating a WHOLE BOWL/bag of chips.... I eat a WHOLE bowl of broccoli... at first a bit hard.... but YOU CAN adjust... & SOME STUFF (LIKE BROCCOLI) is not just "calorie" friendly.... but SOOOOOO good for your health as well!!!! (ok... I must admit... for my raw broccoli, I use a dip... currently, my fave is HUMMUS... if I am trying to lose weight, I cut it..... 1/2 hummus, 1/2 yougurt..... can barely tell the difference.... in fact it is creamier... & yougurt is super good for you as well....)
    oooohhhh I feel sooo HEALTHY!!!! good luck!!!!!
    peace

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sstacy123 View Post
    The ab workout went well thank you...although I'm not sore today like I was last week when I did it...I was going to do the Rachel Brice video afterwards (I use my lunch hour and go to the exercise room we have at work) but there is no remote to the TV and the menu was stuck on Performance, I couldn't figure out how to get it on Practice without the remote. So I just practiced some BD on my own. I think I have some workout videos in my car I may try and run out there and do one of those today if I can get them to work.
    ooohhhh that is SOOOO good, being able to work out at work!!!! (especially belly dance!!!!) keep it up!!!! I was I think in the best shape of my life when I had a gym right across the street form my work... (even though it cost 2x as much as the one near my home.... it is somehow easier to use the lunch hour, than before or after work (at least for me!!)