Page 32 of 79 FirstFirst ... 222627282930313233343536373842 ... LastLast

Thread: Fit for life

Post Thanks / Like

If one is stressed it is easy to get to mutch wather in the body, also if one is exersising more one build more mussels, and they way more than fat so the weight can actualy go up even if one is slimming down.

Post Thanks / Like

Had 6 hours dance lesson yesterday. Really nice but didn't get much sleep because my throat hurts so I stayed home today, being so tired. I think it's best to give my legs some rest now.

Practiced zills whilst sitting down (I know it's better to move at the same time, but my left calf muscles really hurt hahah) and suddenly I heart someone clapping, appeared boyfriend was watching in the door opening the whole time! lol.

Stacy, don't give up. Venefica is right, it can happen your weight goes up when you start doing excersice.
    When I lived with my parents, I used to go to the university by bike, but I went by bus in the winter. When I went by bike, I weighed more then when I went by bus!
    Maybe it's a good idea to take measurements like miss Shimmy does?

Post Thanks / Like

Well my scale is supposed to tell me muscle weight/body water but I didn't have time to look at that as I was running late already and I haven't been doing enough exercise to gain muscle so I'm hoping it is water.

Yeah I was going to take measurements but haven't gotten around to hunting up my tape.

Post Thanks / Like

hi girls,hang in there stacy((HUgs)),the girls have given sound advice.best of luck finding your tape measure,I have 3 or 4,I hang them from my keyboard stand,then I know where tey are.

I had a bad throat too,in fact at first I could hardly swallow,then when I could,it was so sore.
    hot water with lemon and honey sorted it,soothed and sorted.

My eating was crap today,I couldnt eat at all this afernoon,then I got realy hungry all of a sudden,and didnt eat well.
    so I am ok with that,I know that if I dont meal plan it goes all scewy...LOL

well done with all those hours moon I wanted to do more today but ended up spending most of the afternoon in the bath and had a realy great pampering session,best thing do do whe feeling yukky I reckon

I think tonight i will do some light excercise/dace and staRT over tomorrow,hopefulyy feeling refreshed,replenished and rearing to go..

well done with the zills moon your boyfriend is a true sweety

how you doing today venefica?

Post Thanks / Like

my focus now is mainly on dance and ballet,and eating properly of course!!!
    Got my carol vorderman book ready...I am so exited about the jewel of yorkshire

Post Thanks / Like

I danced ballet as a little girl, running around in my pink, yes pink lille costume and wanting a tutu for my birthday. But I had a horrible instructor that realy ruind any joy I had in dance so I quit. She desided that everything a chorography did not work out as planned, I was to blame, no matter how well I did.

Post Thanks / Like

well I didn't do like I said...I was kind of bad the rest of the day but I know tomorow will be better and maybe I'll get some exercise in too.

Post Thanks / Like

Stacy,today i am at day one with my excellent eating plan,what i love about life is qwhen we fluff up,we can always start over on a new day,and its so exiting as today is that day

we will feel so much better,i get realy peeved with myself when i fluff up,but this time i didnt,i just had a takl with myself,and now i am back on track.
    going to the jewel of yorkshire helps alott

something to motivate you is good.

Post Thanks / Like

Today I am doing dance...3 moves to drill:

* figure 8's
    * shimmy
    * pelvis tip.

yoga

* whole body rock and roll
    * the flower
    * the butterfly

and later I have: