Page 34 of 79 FirstFirst ... 242829303132333435363738394044 ... LastLast

Thread: Fit for life

Post Thanks / Like

I am sorry to hear of your trubbles. My recomendation would be to relax and stress down, take a few days of if you can and just do things you want to do, and if that dont help, go see a doctor, it sound a little like you are lacking some vitamin or other nurishment so if dstress dont work I would seek the advice of a health care professional.

Post Thanks / Like

ooh Venefica,that sounds amazing,I adore velvet

Stacy,I am so sorry you are feeling this way out right now,take it easy on yourself and trust you will brighten up soon.
    pamper yourself,watch your fave movies,do anything that involves doing not much.
    you sound tired and burnt out..some time out from the world needed when you get that way.Are you able to feel it and dance it?

well I just had soup and rye bread,what i realy wanted was white rolls hot out the oven with cheese ,and chocolate and....LOL
    but i reminded myself of why i am doing this.
    the asthma was realy bad couple of nights ago,i forgot to mention it,I was awake all night on and off for 2 nights.but today has been great!!
    I notice a huge difference with the asthma and bloatedness when i eat well and when I don't.

had a great time at the park with the dog and the 2 boys.wish you could have been there,we had the whole park to ourselves,was good fun.

love and light

miss shimmy
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like

Venefica, that sounds great! Post some pics when the dress fits again.

Sorry to hear about your asthma miss Shimmy, that must be really scary. Good you found out how to avoid it with proper nutrition.
    My mom doesn't have asthma, but she had some other breathing problems as a child and still when someone is smoking near her or when she consumes too many milk products. Smoking people and certain milk products make me cough too sometimes. Maybe someone had been smoking somewhere near you?

Stacey, I hope you'll be well again soon. Sometimes it can help to cry. Maybe you are in a low in your biorhythm cycle. You can read more about that here

Post Thanks / Like

I will.

Miss Shimmy, sorry to hear aboute your astma, just one idea, a bit of green stnes like aventurrine, or stones like blue calsit helps a little on that. Just have them under your pillow at night and clense them in salt wather once a wekk or so.

Post Thanks / Like

hello girls,Stacy,i am thinking of you,hope you feel better soonxxx
    ooh yes moon,the asthma is defo linked to food,wrong foods anyway,i am happy to finally have found the cause,though i did used to smoke,i don't think that helped at all.
    it sure is scarey,but i just keep calm,i learnt a shallow breathing tecnique and the other night my attack was bad,i used it and thank goodness it worked.
    thankx for the green stone tip Vernifica,not sure where i would get one,but i will keep a look out

love you girls loads and loads

miss shimmy
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like

Many jewlery stores and almost all new age stores keep them. Green stones affect your harth Chakra witch govern your lungs. Blue stones affect your troath chakra witch govern your troath and higher part of your respiration system.

Post Thanks / Like

thankx for that good friend

Post Thanks / Like

Oh not a problem. i just love to speak aboute chrystals. I hope to one day be able to become a proffesional chrystal healer.

Post Thanks / Like

ah you will be a great chrystal healer

I am making roast potatoes and veggie curry for tea...you all invited

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good. I wish I was in USA so I could come.

Thank for the compiment by the way.

Tea reminds me, have you ever tried roibos tea, it is very good and is very healty to. Mama make a specialy riobos and furit tea mix, it is delicious. I will ask her for the resepie and post it here.