Page 39 of 79 FirstFirst ... 293334353637383940414243444549 ... LastLast

Thread: Fit for life

Post Thanks / Like

Ah ok. I must go to the marked and see if they have any blueberries this time a year. It is a little limided in Norway. But after all, I live in Bergen, the food capital of Norway.

Post Thanks / Like

even here in California, fresh berries are hideously expensive.. (about the same as a big bag of potato chips , choices!!!)
    check out the frozen supply!.... while I try to eat more "locally" (cost to the environment & all to ship stuff long distances, etc.) if it is a matter of am I going to eat these frozen imported berries or that frozen (& probably imported, not to mention made w/ unpronouncable ingredients, & not too healthy, etc) cheesecake... well sh%@ eat the fricking berries!!!!!!
    remember ladies... our bodies are our temples.... & we should treat them as such (human sacrifice anyone??!!! ...... ooops better get myself back to the bellydance & religion page!)
    peace!!

Post Thanks / Like

well I managed to talk myself out of going to buy my groceries last night but was ready to go after work today...Do you all I think I went??? No... as I was packing up my stuff to leave work and go I realized I had my own personal laptop with me (used it for practicing BD) Well where I buy groceries I would never leave it in the car and certiainly couldn't carry it around with me. True enough I could have taken it home and then gone back out but that would have cost a lot of fuel and time and I'm already short on time and fuel is expensive. Now do I go tomorrow night (late after school) or wait till Thursday...and then still I'll have to leave my laptop at home which I don't want to do...ahhh, is this a sign???...

Post Thanks / Like

I often hva the same problem. I recomend to make a list and go to the shop once a week and buy all you need then once a week, then you will not get to eat fresh stuff at the end of te week but at least you can still eat healthy.

Post Thanks / Like

well that's what I usually do on Saturday but since I was out of town this past Saturday it threw my schedule off!

Post Thanks / Like

hi girls,just checking in,I missed you lots,feeling much better,vast improvment,I maNaged to get up outta bed today...yey!!!thankx so much for your well wishes,they are soooooooo very much appreciated indeedy.

catch up soon

love and light

miss shimmy
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like

Ah dont worry so mutch aboute your scedule, do the best out of it and start again next week. A week one is a bit of will not ruin anything.

Miss Shimmy. I am glad to hear that. I hope you continue to get better fast.

Post Thanks / Like

hiya V((hugs))

well I am feeling better and better,just ate my first meal,baked potatoe and veggie curry..with nat yoghurt and a little nam bread,with a side salad!!!!!

wonderful

i think i got through the worse of it yesterday,i could hardly breath..yugh!!
    today i just feel as if i havnt slept much,body clock is all over,but no worries,it will all balance out.
    going to attempt short sl;ow dance before bed tonight.

love and light

miss shimmy
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like

Miss Shimmy:Glad you're back and feeling better.

Post Thanks / Like

thankyou babylonia