Page 43 of 79 FirstFirst ... 333738394041424344454647484953 ... LastLast

Thread: Fit for life

Post Thanks / Like

LOL, well they had that on the Mythbuster's and I thought it was at least 2 or 3 nights... I don't think I'll ever cut them out totally...doesn't seem like there are many lo cal alternatives but I know I definately need to cut back and think I needed to avoid them for a while to get out of the habit. Fruit juices tend to be high in calories. Anyone know any tasty alternatives (I do have crystal light)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sstacy123 View Post
    LOL, well they had that on the Mythbuster's and I thought it was at least 2 or 3 nights... I don't think I'll ever cut them out totally...doesn't seem like there are many lo cal alternatives but I know I definately need to cut back and think I needed to avoid them for a while to get out of the habit. Fruit juices tend to be high in calories. Anyone know any tasty alternatives (I do have crystal light)
    we did this in middle school science (probably before you were born!!!)
    & the tooth was not totally gone... but the outside enamel was (the shiny part) & the remainder just crumbled!!!! it was totally gross!
    I believe we used straight up cocacola!

Post Thanks / Like

oops.. forgot.. tasty alternatives.... I found w/ MY ADDICTION (YES I ADMIT IT!!!! ) COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    that (sometimes!) if I just have something HOT & liquid... (tea which I am not too fond of, but can tolerate!) that keeps me from my 2nd, (& 3rd!, etc!!) cup of coffee!...
    w/ soda, I would try sparkling water.... or do you drink it for the caffeine???
    maybe iced tea, if you can stand no sweetener!!.. or cold water w/ lemon squeezed in is very refreshing on a hot day!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck whit the choreography Miss Shimmy.

I have not eaten any candy to day at all, I often can not help myself but eat a little bit, but nothing to day. Can be becouse my fiancee found some resherch rapport that your cells turn to a caramel like substance when you eat to mutch sugar and that lead to aging. Eeew, I do not want to be a caramel inside.

Like most Aspergers I can nto drink diet soda, the artificial sweetener is dangeorus to us. Orange juise is my big sin whit it come to what I drink. I can just easaly get all my luiquid a day from orange juise. Now a bit of juise is good for the body, but to mutch give to mutch fruit sugar and make you to sour inside.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! Im already feeling a little bit better.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I'm not too big on hot drinks...I meant to mention that. I like them okay but in my daily life I don't drink them too much. I do drink iced tea, not without sweetner, I use spenda. No, no lemon not a fan of that (too much lemon isn't good on teeth either!). I was born in 1980...

Post Thanks / Like

You are two year older than me then Stacy.

Post Thanks / Like

hi girls,great to finally get here,since i ben better theres been so much to catch upon.though i managed to eat well and to do callanetics,yoga and dance.
    ihave just started my teacher training for callanetics,so thats taking tiime too.

hows everyone doing?i have had lots of fun with dance drills,and my cards,did you make any cards yet venefica?

love and light

miss shimmy
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, you're getting certified in Callanetics? That's great! Is it like a correspondence course? I'm thinking about getting a fitness certification so i might have an easier time getting possible jobs teaching bellydance. I don't have any lined up but in the future I'd like to try.

I totally pigged out on chocolates yesterday. It was yummy but I'm sure in a couple of days from now when my pants are a little tighter I'll regret my indulgences.

I've been a little under the weather but I'm hoping to be back on track by Monday.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Miss Shimmy.

No not yet, I should get on whit it realy, it might be benefical both to my dancing and my heath, I am thinking little cards whit a bellydance movement or a short series of movement and then doing that 10 times everytime i draw a card.

I hope your training go well and that you resive your certificate as a teatcher soon Miss Shimmy. I think you will be a good intructor.