Page 49 of 79 FirstFirst ... 394344454647484950515253545559 ... LastLast

Thread: Fit for life

Post Thanks / Like

I don't even have scales. When I lived at my parents' I weight myself at least once a week and it even depends on what time of the day you weigh yourself

Post Thanks / Like

hi Venefica,how are you today?
    lovely to ''see''you too moon,i am just loving the avatar

love and smiles

miss shimmy
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by miss_shimmy; 02-22-2007 at 01:19 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah but if you have a scale that measures body fat (which I know you don't but...)you can see even if your weight goes up as long as body fat doesn't go up, you know it is something else, water, muscle...

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Miss Shimmy. I am well, thank you, had to clean out of the rat cages to day, so I need a shower, it is amasing how mutch of a mess they make. How are you?

Stacy, that is true. But normal weights can be a problem to weigh one self all the time. I was thinking aboute both weighing myself, mesuring myself and taking a picture of myself in a bikini and dating the pictures so I both have weight and mesurements, and well as can see on the pictures that my body are shrinking.

Post Thanks / Like

hi there venefica,ah yes,i had to clean out our rattie today,he loves his home so much and hates leaving it,when we offer him it all clean,he leaps back in like a child on christmas day leaping into their presents,its so cute!!

i am well thankyou,my dance movments are realy starting to come together,I am working up quite a good sweat just improvising with my dancing,building it up,its now up to an hour and 15 minutes.but thats including 15 minutes of callanetics.
    an hour of callanetics tomorrow then its rest for the body over the weekend

I was practising a ''v step''today,it was soo much fun,well,will be better when i can fully pull it off,repetition being the mother of skill!

I've been taught Azizas version and Rachels version. I do both, I use Azizas when I want to go fast and be 'tall' and Rachels I always end up fudging. Rachel taught it like 'point your toes together, away, together, away' and you lean your weight towards the way you want to go. I start out that way then my feet end up both pointing the same way and I end up doing more a heel, toe, heel, toe movement (which looks real dorky if you can see my feet) Gotta work on that still. The 'tribal way' is good for when your moving slowly and looks more like your not moving at all(if you've got a long skirt or pants to cover your feet). Aziza said her secret to the Cab way was to keep all the movement below the knees (which are soft) and work the ankles, this is what makes it look floaty. And of course good control of your upper body posture for both

Post Thanks / Like

Venefica: That's an excellent idea. I love seeing pictures of people's progress through their transformation. One of my favorites is one of a woman who went from around 240lbs to a bodybuilder in a year,she was in one of the Body For Life books. I personally believe that people only tell themselves that the camera adds 5 (or more) pounds.

Post Thanks / Like

ooh yes,love pictures,its great to look back on too,i have taken some ''before pikkies''.look forward to sharing the ''after''pikkies when I am around a 30 inch waist .

love and smiles

miss shimmy
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking aboute making an oline blog whit the pictures and mesurements, just for fun.

Ah yes rats do like to get their home cleaned. Tomorrow I think I will buy then a few peanuts as a treat, I am celebrating my Birthday and it is only right all of the house inhabitants get a little somthing exstra.

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Birthday! My daughter Arabella is turning 5 on Sunday. Wow, time does fly by!

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!