Page 54 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4444849505152535455565758596064 ... LastLast

Thread: Fit for life

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Miss Shimmy, you're faith in me is encouraging! But I must say that I am still drinking more water than I was a couple of months ago, so that is a postive. I'm excited for you for your workshop.

Venefica, my moods are going up and down like crazy...it is amazing how I'll be feeling good about life and the next thing I know I'm feeling down...and this change has been happening several times a day...

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Miss Shimmy, you're faith in me is encouraging! But I must say that I am still drinking more water than I was a couple of months ago, so that is a postive. I'm excited for you for your workshop.
    i am so proud of you,you have done so well,accept off days as off days,i have them,when i have them,i watch movies and relax,it helps alott

Post Thanks / Like

Ladies, I have a question. I have been feeling fatigued and sleepy for more than a week now. Usually I attribute this to hemoglobin (I am anemic), so I started taking my iron pills. But I've been taking them for like 5 days, and I am still sluggish, and they usually kick in after a day or two. Anyone knows what else it may be? I am thinking of going seeing a doctor...

Post Thanks / Like

hello there Oksana,

so sorry to hear you are not feeling well((hugs)).

whats your sleep pattern like?

here in the uk you can get liquid form of iron in a bottle from the health shop,I find this amazing,are you able to get something like that?or someone get it for you?

I would go see the doctor if you are worried.
    I used to suffer terribley with aneamia when I was a teenager,I remember being tired all of the time,its so very fustrating.

the other thing I wondered,do u have alott of stress going on at the moment?if you don't mind me asking .

Floradix Liquid Iron Formula 250ml from Think Natural

((hugs))

miss shimmy
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Oksana I would also recomed going to a doctor, there are alot of alternative medecine things you can do, but I would see a doctor first. I hope you will be feeling better soon.

Stacy yes, somtimes it is like that, have it been that way for very long, I hope it is ok if I am asking, and I hope you to feel better soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, ladies. The iron pills usually work for me really well without upsetting my stomach, so I am really surprised why I am still feeling weird. Something else might be going on, so I will try to see a doctor next week. Unfortunately, iron-rich foods don't do the trick for me. Miss_shimmy, to answer your question, yeah, I've been stressed out lately, but my sleep is good and long as usual.

Post Thanks / Like

Have you added somting to your diet lately, or moved, gotten a new pet or furniture or somthing like that. I am no doctor, but this could be alergy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Venefica View Post
    Have you added somting to your diet lately, or moved, gotten a new pet or furniture or somthing like that. I am no doctor, but this could be alergy.
    Not that I know of... Everything's been pretty much the same

Post Thanks / Like

Venefica it hasn't really been like that too long...I mean I've gone through phases like that in the past but this has just been lately...but I think it has to do with just the stuff going on in my life...it's weird because there are things that I feel happy about it and then the things that get me down so I think that is the reason for the up and down. I have had it before where I was sad for no reason but not this time.

Well I'm aggravated at myself for getting so frustrated in class today and letting it show...BD is supposed to be fun. Grrr...it wouldn't have been so bad but it's a small class, it should have been an easy move and I'm the only one that couldn't get it...one of the girls was going to try and help me and then the teacher came over there and I had to fight back tears...I told them I was just too frustrated I couldn't do it then...I'm afraid they're all going to think I'm a total spaz...(I cry way to easy)

Aside from that we've been working on balance and I decided I need some help besides the once a week class...anyone know of any good videos for balance?