Page 55 of 79 FirstFirst ... 5454950515253545556575859606165 ... LastLast

Thread: Fit for life

Post Thanks / Like

Well I hope the doctor figure whatever it is out quikly Oksana. And I wish you good health.

Stacy. It do somtimes happen, that one feel up and down, and it could be just stress, perhaps you need to take some time of an destress to feel better.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Stacy, I think your ups and downs could indeed have something to do with changes in your life. Perhaps also because you started eating more healthy? Maybe you were used to eat candy and stuff like that when you felt sad and now your body has to get used to other ways of getting to feel better.
    (About the crying, yes I have that too. Already trying to get rid of the crying for more than 20 years, but I guess it's not going to work So frustrating when people think you're just showing off while actually you try as hard as you can to hold back the tears but you just can't )

Post Thanks / Like

Moon, I hate it for you but I'm glad I'm not alone with the crying!

Yeah a lot of the problems I'm having now is due to what's going on with my boyfriend. A couple of other things, I may send a PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I hope everything work out for the best and you Stacy and everyone of this forum become happy, for you deserve that for you are nice pepole.

Post Thanks / Like

Same to you Venefica

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you

Post Thanks / Like

Oksana,you sound burnt out and stressed,that could be why you are feeling so tired.
    but obviously check with your dr that our pills are working,

how are you at handling stress?are you able to come away from it?dance it ut?
    is there anythng you can do for yourself to make yourself feel better?

sounds mad but i love to change a room around,take very long baths,have a face pack night,
    a huge dance,a good movie,or a few good movies,some art work,

basically finding an outlet for your stress/worry,a positive outlet is beneficial,as so often in life ,there are changes and sure enough you have to change along with that change.

you could walk differently,walk taller for the day,smile at yourself in the mirror,dress in something different,go somewhere different...
    i don't know if this helps at all.

tears have to be cried,its our way of flushing bad feelings out,i remember crying myself numb on so many occasions.crying alone can feel awful,i hope you girls never feel alone.although we have never met in person,i care for each of us from the depths of my heart((hugs)).

i went to a gospel church yesterday,for the first time.i had been feeling a little tight in my heart,i lost my first born baby,and every now and then,i feel it like t was just yesterday.i am sort of used to it,but i am so glad me and finn went to that church,i sang my heart out up to the sky,each person in there were so spiritual,ther eyes closed,their voices carried,we danced and clapped,my eyes streamed with tears as it felt so right ...

so today i am feeling ever so much calmer,i cried alott last night,i was so relieved.i think i had needed it for a long time.

love to all

miss shimmy
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like

Miss Shimmy I'm glad you're feeling better today. I know that pain will never go away but a good cry definately can help.

Thank you ladies for listening to my problems. You're all such a blessing! You definately have helped me feel a little less alone.

We had our hafla yesterday...when I watched one of the instructors dancing it really made me want to buckle down and get serious with my diet, exercise, and dance.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    (About the crying, yes I have that too. Already trying to get rid of the crying for more than 20 years, but I guess it's not going to work So frustrating when people think you're just showing off while actually you try as hard as you can to hold back the tears but you just can't )
    grr, i know what you mean!!!!
    hey moon... (& sstacy & all you other cryers out there!) I used to cry at the drop of a hat.... but probably when I reached around age 30... did not cry soo much anymore... (STILL cry when I watch the news.... when I read abt miss shimmy's loss, that kind of stuff..) but not anymore for instance when I get angry, or my guy is a jerk, etc!
    but don't ever be embarrassed about how you are! revel in it!

what are your dance/fitness related goals today???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by belly dancer
    but not anymore for instance when I get angry, or my guy is a jerk, etc!
    Those are exactly the moments when I start crying . I used to be able to watch sad movies and such without any problems though, but not anymore. Well I guess it's better this way, now I can just say I always get emotional very quickly

My teacher gave us the choreo on paper last time, but I haven't practiced yet because stupid teacher of new course wants us to do a presentation already next friday about some article I didn't even chose myself, so now I have to read and can only play the music and imagine myself dancing. Well I guess that at least helps me to remember the choreo.