Page 57 of 79 FirstFirst ... 7475152535455565758596061626367 ... LastLast

Thread: Fit for life

Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear that miss Shimmy!

I feel good myself too. The weather is so nice, I could sit outside in a T-shirt yesterday! Lol!
    Had dance lesson yesterday and we had to dance on a 10 minutes song with our eyes closed! You won't believe it but it was wonderful, I coul recommend it to all of you to try it some time

Post Thanks / Like

ah moon,its so good to hear from you and to hear you are feeling so very well.
    to walk home with ava and to sit and have breakfast with,wow,my heart skipped so many beats.

i met some beautiful,colorful,amazing people.I will cherish the experiance forever.

this morning I did basics with carolena FCBD.
    I know for sure when I returned that tribal is where my heart lays.I was so taken by it.

I was so exited as at the disco I did a full back bend,it was like...woh where did that come from!!
    I met sara ,oh she is so lovely,and so very cute and beautiful.she was being all shy,and her accent is lovely.

I didnt manage to get a picture with her but did get to hug her and chat,her mum and dad are lovely,her mum looks so young and beautiful.

the performances ,ava flemmings had to be my fave as she interacted with the audience alott,she looked amazing,absalutely stunninng..
    all the dancers were astounding,so many different styles.

workshop with ava and shafleek were my real favourites.

it was awesome,realy amazing

love always

miss shimmy
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like

Yea Miss Shimmy is back! Glad you had such a nice time.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Stacy,thankx for the warm welcome,its good to be back,I tell you an early night for me tonight as I am still in recovery...LOL.

I have just been watching ''cues and transitions'',fat chance bellydance,its taking my breath away!!absalutely amazing.

very clever how they all improvise,yet stay in syncrony

its challenging to learn,i am religiously dancing all i can and watching dance when resting,i so badly want to get better and better..........

Post Thanks / Like

Hi miss Shimmy, I heard tribal dancers have some kind of "traffic rules", which every member of the troup knows. When the current "leader" gives a signal for a certain move, the whole troup will do that move, synchronised.

Post Thanks / Like

you got it moon,I like it pout that way,so yes thats what i am learning at the moment,I watched the dvd for the second time,a bit more made sense,a few of the tribal dancers were telling me all about it,i think its awesome!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by miss_shimmy View Post
    its challenging to learn,i am religiously dancing all i can and watching dance when resting,i so badly want to get better and better..........
    I feel that way too! I've bought so many DVDs I REALLY have to stop. (I've even missed my favorite program on TV two weeks in a row because I was watching one of them) The good thing about not being with my boyfriend though is I certainly have a lot more time to practice and I'm taking advantage of it!

Post Thanks / Like

hey there stacy,I can totally relate to you,I gave up tv at new year,now all i wanna do is my family and dance dance and more dance,when i watch films,they have to have dance going on!!its amazing!!!

what dvd's did you get?I am obsessed with RBee's and carolena,fat chance bellydance.
    I am saving up to get Ava flemmings dvd at some point in the future
    i have east coast tribal dvd on its way,I am armed and ready to dance!!
    just getting set for my session with rachel.

anyone else dancing today?
    love to all

miss shimmy
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like

Some of the DVDs I've got I'm not necessarily trying to do all the stuff I just like to watch! Can't remember exact titles on all of them...

I've got
    Instructional Bellydance with Jillina level 1
    Ansuya Lavish Layers
    Rachel Brice Tribal Fusion...
    Mesmera's Zills
    The Heartbeat of Bellydance (Drum Solo)
    21 shimmies 1001 variations
    one of the bellytwins mystic dance? with the veil
    Smooth as Silk w Katia
    Aziza Veil
    Delilah Workshop I, II, and III (I had to see her flip the coin w her stomach)
    Spins and Turns w Marguerite
    I've orderded Suhalia Fitness Fusion Buns
    I've ordered Jillina Level II (didn't necessarily love the first one but the price is reasonable)

I've been trying to decide what to order next, one reason why I started a thread to see what everyone is wanting (we'll see if I get any responses) but I was kind of thinking about Ava Flemmings Sizzlin' Hips...I'm trying to make myself wait until at least next payday but it's HARD!

Post Thanks / Like

wow stacy,you got alott covered there,which dvd are you working with at the moment?

miss shimmy
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx