Page 71 of 79 FirstFirst ... 216165666768697071727374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: Fit for life

Post Thanks / Like

Default last night

Ooh last night I got to see Raquy and the Cavemen with Sirqus of Jreams dancing...it was much fun...

Doing bad on my diet but keeping my weight okay so I'm happy with that.

Post Thanks / Like

I think CC is credit cards.
    Thank you Babylonia

Oh the money do fly out and everything cost. I hope you get the BD stuff you want though Stacy.

I hope everyone is feeling well today.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I did order a sword...the most expensive one... I hope I don't regret it...I wrote my teacher an email asking did it matter what I got and she hasn't replied so I hope that won't be a problem...I'm very excited to get it. But I think I will not look at any BD vendor sites so I don't find something I want...and I'm nervous reading these boards someone might mention something and I get the idea and start wanting it...that has got to be the last purchase for a while....

Post Thanks / Like

Are you sure it is wise to order such a sword online. I dont meant to sound negative or insult you. But often the quality of stuff one get online varies and is it not so that such a sword need pretty good balance? I mean if you are going to balance it on your head. Ofcourse you might have bouth it from a quality website.

Post Thanks / Like

I would have much preferred to pick a sword out in person but there is no place near where I live to buy one...I don't know where the nearest place is but my best guess is at leat 2.5 hours over in Atlanta, Georgia...and I'm too chicken to drive to Atlanta by myself (and I really woulnd't want to even if I had someone to go with me)...Mobile, Alabama might have a place but that is 4 hours away... I ordered from Saroyan which seems to have a good reputation.

Post Thanks / Like

saroyan is way expensive..... but my 3 (yes THREE!) favorite swords are saroyan!!! (& unlike costumes, they will not wear out... had my unchromed one for abt 10-11 years now.... my chromed ones I got used abt 6 years ago.... they are probably 20 years old!) are yours notched...? really keeps 'em from sliding....

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I really wasn't wanting to spend that much but with limited feedback on the topic (and being too excited to wait to see if more information would come my way) I went with what seemed safest. It is notched...I'm very excited to get it...

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure your sword will be great since they are an established company. It's fun to get stuff in the mail too. A sword is on my wish list along with a pair of Isis wings.

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you will have mutch enyoyment of your sword. Is it sharp by the way?

Post Thanks / Like

ooh let us know what it is like when it comes stacey, im thinking of getting one!!