Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 28687273747576777879 LastLast

Thread: Fit for life

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yes. Thank you. I want this one.

Post Thanks / Like

Is it gone for good?

Post Thanks / Like

hi stacey

hey Reen,I have that dvd on its way,I have heard nothing but good about it so I am very exited!!!!

hows everyone doing?

Post Thanks / Like

I have terrible news...I gained 5 lbs in 2 weeks!!! I need some motivation to lose!

Post Thanks / Like

Dale Carnegie:

Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.

John Dewey:

Arriving at one point is the starting point to another.

keep the faith

(((hugs)))

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MyCapoeira View Post
    I have terrible news...I gained 5 lbs in 2 weeks!!! I need some motivation to lose!
    5 pounds of muscle...

keep working unless you want to gain 10, right.

Post Thanks / Like

miss-shimmy

i thought i made a post about callanetics...

but yes i finally got the book, done read it, did a few of the exercises but like she recommended you have to do them all and in the order she asks you to...i didnt, did my own thing

and i tell you my butt was soar and i do glute squeezes quite consistently so i give her some credit.

but i just dont know how to get an overall effect with such spot specific exercises. it doesnt even seem muscle specific. her butt exercises work so deep but only such a tiny portion of what is an otherwise large muslce group. so i dont know.

i think if i continue i will look deformed and lumpy.

but yes i will continue because it feels like it is doing something and that feels good. to bad i did not take a before pic of my backside.

i thought that was silly. i dont need to see pics of peoples backsides, not that close anyway. why couldnt they be in a unitard or something? perhaps you have the same book?

Post Thanks / Like

Ok I have gone form very little exercise to regular walks and one and a half hour of belly dance at a class every week and some training at home. I have also stopped eating candy. I have lost weight, but I look like I have lost more than I have, that is becouse I can feel my entire body is stronger so I have gained musculature and that weight a bit even if I have lost quite a bit of fat. So the number on the weight have not gone down so much. Look more at your body than at the weight and see how your clothing fit, it will tell you more than the number on your weight.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Venefica View Post
    Ok I have gone form very little exercise to regular walks and one and a half hour of belly dance at a class every week and some training at home. I have also stopped eating candy. I have lost weight, but I look like I have lost more than I have, that is becouse I can feel my entire body is stronger so I have gained musculature and that weight a bit even if I have lost quite a bit of fat. So the number on the weight have not gone down so much. Look more at your body than at the weight and see how your clothing fit, it will tell you more than the number on your weight.
    congratulations!!!! keep up the good work!
    I could use some self discipline right about now... cannot seem to get too motivated....

Post Thanks / Like

It is a hard time to be motivated to, everything is dark and cold and Christmas is right around the corner whit all the stress that time means. Do not get me wrong, I love Christmas but it is not a good time to start something up. Oh and thank you for the encuragment.