Page 9 of 79 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151959 ... LastLast

Thread: Fit for life

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by miss_shimmy View Post
    Alipies,your energy is radiant,I feel like skipping along and shopping for the dvd with you.let me know how you get on,and if I can be of any help in anyway.

love and shimmies all round

miss shimmy
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    I can't find a callanetics dvd in any of the stores And I don't have a credit card so it'd be tough to buy one online Oh well. I'll keep looking I love your hair!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default hi alipies

aw so sad you didnt find callan today,are you able to order from any of the stores?you never know.
    I sent you a pm

so,is that you in your avatar?

I am so happy you love my hair,you sure know how to make a friend feel good

Cool! My show's on November 11. I am terrible with dress sizes, but basically I'm trying to be at a BMI <23. I've read that although <25 is considered normal, between 23 and 21 is considered ideal. So 23 or less is my goal
    you can do it Elenacant wait to see/hear of your progress,are you changing your eating habits?dance/excercising more?
    whats your plan?

hugs

miss shimmy
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by miss_shimmy; 09-20-2006 at 10:44 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

aw so sad you didnt find callan today,are you able to order from any of the stores?you never know.
    I sent you a pm

so,is that you in your avatar?

I am so happy you love my hair,you sure know how to make a friend feel good

hugs

miss shimmy
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    I'm so excited for my DVD!! Mhmm, that's me. Your hair is just really super awesome! <333333

Post Thanks / Like

Default hour 15

Hi Alipies(((((hugs)))).

I hope you are well today.

I did another hour this morning,it went realy well,I felt so very strong. I am tempted to take more pikkies

I noticed a huge difference in myu legs and arms,they look realy long and slender and are gaining feminine but strong definition.and my clothes feel looser on me too.the goosh is going,I have all my next size down clothes ready to fit right into them

I am dancing each morning and evening on most days,I am sure that helps alott.

hugs and smiles

miss shimmy
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:p

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Miss Shimmy! I'm WONDERFUL! I found 2 more belly dancing DVDs! I hope you're doing twice as wonderful!
    Oh awesome! Take more pictures then! Cool cool cool. It's so neat that you've found something that works so well! I can't wait to get rid of my goosh, there's way way too much. I try and dance twice a day too

Post Thanks / Like

Default ooh

hey alipies

thats great,what dvds did you find?thats awesome that you are dancing twice a day,keep it up much as you can!I am just waiting on my racheal brice dvd...so exited!!

miss shimmy
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like

Default live your dream

YOU CAN LIVE YOUR DREAM

You have to make your own opportunities.
    Your future is not a matter of chance.
    It's a matter of the choices you make.
    It's not something you wait for.
    It's something you must actively pursue.

Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities.
    Seize common occasions and make them great.
    Opportunity can come disguised in the form of misfortune,
    or temporary defeat.

Start today, right where you are.
    Distant fields will always appear greener.
    Yet, golden opportunities are all around you.

Post Thanks / Like

you can do it Elenacant wait to see/hear of your progress,are you changing your eating habits?dance/excercising more?
    whats your plan?
    I am doing the South Beach diet, which involves not eating pasta, bread, sweets, etc. Basically it's all about lean protein and vegetables. I've been going to the gym doing weight training and running, and school, work, and rehearsals for the show take care of the rest.

I'm half a pound away from the 10-pound mark !!! How much have you lost?

Post Thanks / Like

Default hi

good morning all,started the day with callanetics and dance,prepares me for the day ahead!at the moment I am doing an autumn challenge with 2 friends,we are doing as much excercise/dance as we can each day.its so motivating!!

I am doing the South Beach diet, which involves not eating pasta, bread, sweets, etc. Basically it's all about lean protein and vegetables. I've been going to the gym doing weight training and running, and school, work, and rehearsals for the show take care of the rest.

sounds like you are doing great!so close to your goal..well done!

well I am not weighing myself,I am going by measuring myself and what clothes size I am!!!I am a size 12,a comfortable 12,my aim is a size 8.I am 5ft small,how tall are you?

I got rachel brice's tribal fusion bellydance today,I am so exited to be incorporating that into my usual routine.

I will try fit it in middle of the day when the little one is sleeping.

so yes,all is going grandly,the more i excercise/dance,the more energy I have,which i realy need .

hope you girls are happy and well

yours in dance

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar_Moon View Post

Oh my goodness! You are BRAVE! I would never be able to do that Pasta bread and sweets are my favorite Oh wow! That's AWESOME! I've lost about 5 pounds, which isn't too great, but I feel better when I tell myself I'm gaining tummy muscles from all this dancing.

Miss Shimmy: Gah. I wish I was a size 12 I'm 5'6"-5'7" (I haven't measured in ages) and definitly not a size 12 Ooooooh, is the DVD totally amazing? It looked really really cool.